deathstroke

#11TaizukuPosted 11/28/2012 9:21:34 AM
Mrpenguin454 posted...
His special makes me so mad. C'mon they need some sort of final way to finish the fight, that special is way too violent to just be "Oh I'm fine now I'll just get back up", really? No.

Same goes for...everyone else?
---
"All I'm hearing is that Dragon Jesus was a pirate." ~ BluBlue4
PSN: MobileFlame
#12game2002Posted 11/28/2012 9:27:34 AM
Mrpenguin454 posted...
His special makes me so mad. C'mon they need some sort of final way to finish the fight, that special is way too violent to just be "Oh I'm fine now I'll just get back up", really? No.

Welcome to fighting game logic.
---
Praise the Lord, our one true God!
#13SSF2FanPosted 11/28/2012 9:56:11 AM
I'm happy Deathstroke is finally confirmed. I knew he was going to be in since Day 1. So now, the roster is:

Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Harley Quinn, Solomon Grundy, Cyborg, Nightwing, Catwoman, Green Arrow, Joker, Green Lantern, and Deathstroke

There are only two Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe characters left: Lex Luthor and Captain Marvel. I bet that Lex Luthor will be next since he's an important villain in the DC Universe.

Speaking of heroes and villains, there are eight heroes and five villains in the game so far. Adding Luthor can balance the villains side.
#14BatarangbatsPosted 11/28/2012 10:10:53 AM
Do you guys like his voice?
---
'quaman qand Black Manta for Injustice!
#15NakedJoe4EvaPosted 11/28/2012 10:20:55 AM
Not really digging the voice, although nobody could beat Ron Perlman, everything is perfect though. His armor looks great, and he's definitely the most impressive character so far.
---
You think pain is wrong, I think it is all that is required to live. One can not have lived until they have truly suffered.
#16TaizukuPosted 11/28/2012 10:21:28 AM
He sounds familiar. It's not Ron Perlman, but it's not bad. I just wish it was a little more cold and calm.
---
"All I'm hearing is that Dragon Jesus was a pirate." ~ BluBlue4
PSN: MobileFlame
#17mixedlionPosted 11/28/2012 10:36:04 AM
Love it! Definitely looks like a fun pick up and play character. Welcome to Injustice Mr. Wilson :)
---
Vixen, Black Canary, Star Sapphire, Circe, Steel and The Huntress for Injustice: Gods Among Us
Poison Ivy for Injustice: Gods Among Us DLC
#18Mrpenguin454Posted 11/28/2012 10:38:19 AM
Taizuku posted...
Mrpenguin454 posted...

Same goes for...everyone else?

Yea I think this for everybody else.

***SPOILER MAYBE***

But he threw the sword through his stomach. Seriously? Fatality anybody?
---
Deadpool to Servbot "LEGO called they want their promo back"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n32L5-LuGYA
#19FoolMeNeverPosted 11/28/2012 10:50:21 AM
Man, first Hawkeye now Deadpool? I thought this was a DC fighting game, not Batman with Marvel guests.
---
A man who argues with people, who aren't even there,
is more fit to rap against this ****ing chair!
#20Lord_MizerPosted 11/28/2012 10:50:32 AM
Taizuku posted...
He sounds familiar. It's not Ron Perlman, but it's not bad. I just wish it was a little more cold and calm.

Same here.
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow