deathstroke

#31iori_iezziPosted 11/28/2012 12:53:54 PM
Wow, he looks awesome
#32RagirothPosted 11/28/2012 12:54:58 PM
I came.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#33EichiroNobunagaPosted 11/28/2012 1:00:21 PM
The armor was a little odd. I was expecting a more round head and such. He sounds like an old, grizzled army dude, which describes Deathstroke pretty well. And yet somehow it just doesn't fit as well as some other voices...

Regardless, I'm loving him. He still feels like Deathstroke. A merc that fights with a whole big arsenal, neutral in the battle of good and evil, and with a super that just shows off his Dedthstroke manliness.

I hope he has an alternate costume without the mask, because I think his voice would actually fit better if you could visibly see him as an old man.
#34XdieXPosted 11/28/2012 1:04:19 PM
I like how he has Scorpions double kick and his Super is OVERKILL haha
---
PSN: I_HATE_EVERYONE1
http://youtu.be/tNW3ItQOd7c <--- haha
#35TaizukuPosted 11/28/2012 1:11:48 PM
XdieX posted...
I like how he has Scorpions double kick and his Super is OVERKILL haha

Wayyyyyy overkill
---
"All I'm hearing is that Dragon Jesus was a pirate." ~ BluBlue4
PSN: MobileFlame
#36RaidenHeroPosted 11/28/2012 1:14:33 PM
I wish Deathstroke was voiced by Ron Perlman
#37Sony_7Posted 11/28/2012 1:16:45 PM
How does he even see through that thing? Lol, he's awesome though. Wish he was voiced by the guy who did Slade though. Also wish they called him Slade but that can never work since he is known as deathstroke. Really awesome character though.
---
http://www.gamesprays.com/images/icons/tf2%20demoman%20spray_icon301.jpg
Wario Ware DIY FC: 1978-2715-3849
#38TaizukuPosted 11/28/2012 1:21:52 PM
Sony_7 posted...
How does he even see through that thing? Lol, he's awesome though. Wish he was voiced by the guy who did Slade though. Also wish they called him Slade but that can never work since he is known as deathstroke. Really awesome character though.

It might be Ron Perlman, we don't know, it still kinda sounds like him.
---
"All I'm hearing is that Dragon Jesus was a pirate." ~ BluBlue4
PSN: MobileFlame
#39tahmidkPosted 11/28/2012 1:30:57 PM
Sony_7 posted...

This isn't the teen titans kids cartoon, we can use the word death. Deathstroke is also much more iconic than slade. It'd be like calling nightwing dick in this.
#40RaidenHeroPosted 11/28/2012 1:32:36 PM
Taizuku posted...
Sony_7 posted...

It might be Ron Perlman, we don't know, it still kinda sounds like him.

I am pretty sure it's not Ron