STOP with the red hood.

#1Ultima78Posted 1/23/2013 2:02:47 PM
He is not in. Maybe as an alt but he is not in. Boon has said no red hood before but his most recent tweet regarding red hood was "chances pretty low. Sorry." This is what he said and this same thing applies to Superboy. He wont be playable even if there's dlc but red hood ans superboy could be alts,( superboy=superman, red hood =Deathstroke?) Same thing applies to power girl and supergirl and all the other supers except bizarro. Dosent apply to black adam and cap marvel because they could play different. It does apply to batgirl and to be honest, I do not want anymore batman people. It needs variety.
#2Bestia_SomniaPosted 1/23/2013 2:04:33 PM
Good job, Superboy.
#3XdieXPosted 1/23/2013 2:05:40 PM
you are such a rooney
---
PSN: I_HATE_EVERYONE1
http://youtu.be/tNW3ItQOd7c <--- haha
#4Mbad1999Posted 1/23/2013 2:25:14 PM
Na red hood has a lot of chances. Hes popular and has a better backround than anyone else. Maybe not main story. But dlc will work. Not alternate suit. So no keep your hopes up red hood fans.
#5mixedlionPosted 1/23/2013 2:27:39 PM
I'm glad Red Hood won't be in. I just hope Penguin and Mr. Freeze stay out as well.
---
Currently Playing- DC Universe Online, HM: A New Beginning, Two Worlds II
Wanted- Injustice: Gods Among Us, Fire Emblem Awakening
#6LeatherWingsPosted 1/23/2013 2:42:23 PM
Um...Power Girl's chances are pretty HUGE (pun intended).

Red Hood and Superboy not so much, thankfully.
---
Men only think of the past before they die to see if there was proof that they were ever alive. ~ Jet Black. Cowboy Bebop
#7Shinra-ArmyPosted 1/23/2013 2:50:46 PM
Hi TC! I don't believe we've met-- hold on, is that you, LeatherWings?
---
WRRYYYYers posted...
I am a former Spetsnaz operative and I have killed a taekwondo master before.
#8Ultima78(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 2:52:29 PM
XdieX posted...
you are such a rooney

Hey its the truth. Red Hood is a badass but still, his chances are low.
#9fredjetsonPosted 1/23/2013 3:48:52 PM
lol OP has no idea what he's talking about Boon never said Red Hood wasnt in the game
and Red Hood for DLC :)
you should check my thread about how red hood could be alot different from deathstroke too dude ----> http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672472-injustice-gods-among-us/65244028
#10LeatherWingsPosted 1/23/2013 4:00:17 PM
Shinra-Army posted...
Hi TC! I don't believe we've met-- hold on, is that you, LeatherWings?

The one and only.

(No, that's not an alt account of mine if you're asking. I'm a firm believer that Power Girl will make it, this guy doesn't seem to be. Outside of Red Hood and Superboy's chances, and the fact I think they'd be terrible choices, I couldn't agree less with this guy)
---
Men only think of the past before they die to see if there was proof that they were ever alive. ~ Jet Black. Cowboy Bebop