isn't it funny about Deathstroke?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. isn't it funny about Deathstroke?
3 years ago#1
the fact he's voiced by Nolan North in this game?it's pretty obvious they did it on purpose...
3DS friend code: 2707-2406-9689
3 years ago#2
It's a nice nod, but... funny? *shrug* Then again, I'm not entirely in on the joke, since I haven't actually heard the guy as Deadpool.
3 years ago#3
It's pretty funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCgle29Es4
3 years ago#4
kimarous posted...
It's a nice nod, but... funny? *shrug* Then again, I'm not entirely in on the joke, since I haven't actually heard the guy as Deadpool.

You've never played MvC3(either version) or saw the trailer for the Deadpool game?
Atheism turns out to be too simple. If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning -C.S. Lewis
3 years ago#5
Zekenar posted...
kimarous posted...

You've never played MvC3(either version) or saw the trailer for the Deadpool game?

Oh, that's him in the Deadpool game trailer? Okay, I have heard him then.

But no, I don't play any Capcom fighters. Heck, I don't even play Capcom games period. I don't support their DLC practices. Besides, I've tried two or three and I didn't like them anyway.
3 years ago#6
Zekenar posted...
kimarous posted...

Oh, that's him in the Deadpool game trailer? Okay, I have heard him then.

But no, I don't play any Capcom fighters. Heck, I don't even play Capcom games period. I don't support their DLC practices. Besides, I've tried two or three and I didn't like them anyway.

Capcom does make some pretty badass games, Dragon's Dogma, Dead Rising 2 and UMvC3 are all awesome.
Dear lord, Spyker just ripped his entire life apart in nothing more than a few paragraphs. Ouch... - RexSilver
3 years ago#7
Wait is it really confirmed to be Nolan North? lol
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
3 years ago#8
Mister_Spyker posted...
Capcom does make some pretty badass games, Dragon's Dogma, Dead Rising 2 and UMvC3 are all awesome.

I've played Dragon's Dogma; it sucked. I've tried at least two Street Fighter games and hated both; I think I can safely say that I hate Capcom fighters. As for Dead Rising 2, I haven't even given it consideration since I've grown to hate zombies in general due to sheer media oversaturation.
3 years ago#9
kimarous posted...

the joke is because Deadpool was initially created to be a rip-off of DC's Deathstroke.Only a few years later Deadpool began to have the characterization of the crazy guy he is today.
3DS friend code: 2707-2406-9689
3 years ago#10
I find it funny that if a game has a fair amount of characters, one of them is voiced by Nolan North.
PSN: snovvbub
Sackboy main here.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. isn't it funny about Deathstroke?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived