isn't it funny about Deathstroke?

#1shaka de virgemPosted 1/28/2013 1:31:11 PM
the fact he's voiced by Nolan North in this game?it's pretty obvious they did it on purpose...
---
3DS friend code: 2707-2406-9689
#2kimarousPosted 1/28/2013 1:34:36 PM
It's a nice nod, but... funny? *shrug* Then again, I'm not entirely in on the joke, since I haven't actually heard the guy as Deadpool.
#3TaizukuPosted 1/28/2013 1:35:16 PM
It's pretty funny.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCgle29Es4
#4ZekenarPosted 1/28/2013 1:52:38 PM
kimarous posted...
It's a nice nod, but... funny? *shrug* Then again, I'm not entirely in on the joke, since I haven't actually heard the guy as Deadpool.

You've never played MvC3(either version) or saw the trailer for the Deadpool game?
---
Atheism turns out to be too simple. If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning -C.S. Lewis
#5kimarousPosted 1/28/2013 2:27:33 PM
Zekenar posted...
kimarous posted...

You've never played MvC3(either version) or saw the trailer for the Deadpool game?

Oh, that's him in the Deadpool game trailer? Okay, I have heard him then.

But no, I don't play any Capcom fighters. Heck, I don't even play Capcom games period. I don't support their DLC practices. Besides, I've tried two or three and I didn't like them anyway.
#6Mister_SpykerPosted 1/28/2013 3:12:53 PM
Zekenar posted...
kimarous posted...

Oh, that's him in the Deadpool game trailer? Okay, I have heard him then.

But no, I don't play any Capcom fighters. Heck, I don't even play Capcom games period. I don't support their DLC practices. Besides, I've tried two or three and I didn't like them anyway.

Capcom does make some pretty badass games, Dragon's Dogma, Dead Rising 2 and UMvC3 are all awesome.
---
Dear lord, Spyker just ripped his entire life apart in nothing more than a few paragraphs. Ouch... - RexSilver
#7RagirothPosted 1/28/2013 3:46:28 PM
Wait is it really confirmed to be Nolan North? lol
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#8kimarousPosted 1/28/2013 6:36:56 PM
Mister_Spyker posted...
Capcom does make some pretty badass games, Dragon's Dogma, Dead Rising 2 and UMvC3 are all awesome.

I've played Dragon's Dogma; it sucked. I've tried at least two Street Fighter games and hated both; I think I can safely say that I hate Capcom fighters. As for Dead Rising 2, I haven't even given it consideration since I've grown to hate zombies in general due to sheer media oversaturation.
#9shaka de virgem(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 4:31:57 PM
kimarous posted...

the joke is because Deadpool was initially created to be a rip-off of DC's Deathstroke.Only a few years later Deadpool began to have the characterization of the crazy guy he is today.
---
3DS friend code: 2707-2406-9689
#10SnovvbubPosted 1/29/2013 6:23:56 PM
I find it funny that if a game has a fair amount of characters, one of them is voiced by Nolan North.
---
PSN: snovvbub
Sackboy main here.