New story trailer! Hawkgirl spotted

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. New story trailer! Hawkgirl spotted
2 years ago#11
zerooo0 posted...
Who was attacking WONDER WOMAN?!?!?!?!?!

Are you talking about when the armies were clashing?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCgle29Es4
2 years ago#12
At 1:53. He has an eye patch, and looks kinda like Death Stroke, but without his mask. Could it be his alternate costume, or a new character?
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
2 years ago#13
zerooo0 posted...
At 1:53. He has an eye patch, and looks kinda like Death Stroke, but without his mask. Could it be his alternate costume, or a new character?

Alt for Deathstroke
2 years ago#14
DoritoXI posted...
zerooo0 posted...

Alt for Deathstroke

"Dude you look just like Big Boss!"
---
"I like my weapons how I like my music, HEAVY and METAL! - Mordekaiser
2 years ago#15
DoritoXI posted...
zerooo0 posted...

Alt for Deathstroke

AWESOME.caps
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
2 years ago#16
DoritoXI posted...
Sinestro at 1:47? Looks like a yellow lantern suit.

Might be Hal's alt. At 1:35 you can see Hal with the Sinestro Corps logo on his chest.
2 years ago#17
ultraroboninja posted...
DoritoXI posted...
Sinestro at 1:47? Looks like a yellow lantern suit.

Might be Hal's alt. At 1:35 you can see Hal with the Sinestro Corps logo on his chest.

So then doesn't that basically deconfirm Sinestro?
2 years ago#18
You gotta give pros to Deathstroke. It takes a real man to take a swing at WW like that.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCgle29Es4
2 years ago#19
This is a way better trailer than the last one. Digging Nightwing's alternate, though I of course prefer the black and blue colors. But man they REALLY are breaking our balls with refusing to show new characters fight. Such a troll move that GL appears in the trailer multiple times and you don't see him fight.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
2 years ago#20
DoritoXI posted...
zerooo0 posted...

Alt for Deathstroke

Either Deathstroke or Ares
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. New story trailer! Hawkgirl spotted

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived