New story trailer! Hawkgirl spotted

#21squiggy9996999Posted 1/30/2013 8:57:45 AM
my only "concern" is that the metas really look like villains in the trailer. having superman "take over" and then wonder woman being his lacky with her supporting comments. it just didn;t feel natural... BUT

1 - it;s jsut a trailer
2 - i honestly don;t really care about the story of this game, just the fighting
#22TaizukuPosted 1/30/2013 9:04:15 AM
squiggy9996999 posted...
my only "concern" is that the metas really look like villains in the trailer. having superman "take over" and then wonder woman being his lacky with her supporting comments. it just didn;t feel natural... BUT

1 - it;s jsut a trailer
2 - i honestly don;t really care about the story of this game, just the fighting

Thats pretty much the point.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCgle29Es4
#23Chaos00Posted 1/30/2013 9:13:29 AM
Here's a screen grab of Hawkgirl in the trailer.

Alec_Ganiert;@FanInjustice
Picture of Hawkgirl from the trailer. Really hope she's playable! pic.twitter.com/ll9C1Sb8
---
Sig wont change until Sora is in SSBB (started 6-10-07)
#24BatarangbatsPosted 1/30/2013 9:17:03 AM
GREEN LANTERN LOOKS AMAZING
---
'quaman qand Black Manta for Injustice!
#25kimarousPosted 1/30/2013 9:19:15 AM
Now THAT is a trailer! Had that come out for the "HUGE" announcement, that would've met expectations.

1) Hawkgirl possibly in? I'm down with that.
2) "Dark" Nightwing vs Green Arrow? Nightwing on Supes' side, a la Kingdom Come, mayhap?
3) Harley with Batman? Joker threatening Harley? Could it be 'mad love no more'?
4) Alternate Suit Impressions:
- Superman: ...Eh. Not as good as his first, IMO.
- Wonder Woman: Looks a lot better in-game than on that CE statue.
- The Flash: Not enough of it to make a full impression, but not big on that helmet.
- Harley Quinn: Like above, not enough for a full impression. Nice to see her blonde, though.
- Deathstroke: No helmet Deathstroke? I approve.
- Lex Luthor: Friggin' amazing! Better than his main costume, IMO!
- Nightwing: Red suit AND long hair? It's the perfect "love to hate" Nightwing apparel! :P
#26mixedlionPosted 1/30/2013 9:24:20 AM
Woohoo!! Hope Hawkgirl's in! Good find and thank.you TC
---
Currently Playing- DC Universe Online, HM: A New Beginning, Two Worlds II
Wanted- Injustice: Gods Among Us, Fire Emblem Awakening
#27LoboXSpaceDolphPosted 1/30/2013 9:45:55 AM
Are u sure that's hawkgirl? It looks like a thanagarian merged with green lantern and flash, "hawkgirl" had parts of their costume on.

Also the guy fighting wonder woman with the eye patch was deathstroke, surprised at how u guys didn't recognize him.
I was laughing at the fanboy scream supes dId. Also looks like green lantern removes batmans armour and cowl and his suit. Also saw superman attacking green lantern. Surprised at nightwing and catwoman on supermans side. Also the army fighting the Amazon's may be Ares's. Loved Lex shocking Joker. Also looks like Cyborg is on Batmans side. Still don't think its hawkgirl, very different costume
#28Chaos00Posted 1/30/2013 9:52:22 AM
LoboXSpaceDolph posted...
Are u sure that's hawkgirl? It looks like a thanagarian merged with green lantern and flash, "hawkgirl" had parts of their costume on.

Also the guy fighting wonder woman with the eye patch was deathstroke, surprised at how u guys didn't recognize him.
I was laughing at the fanboy scream supes dId. Also looks like green lantern removes batmans armour and cowl and his suit. Also saw superman attacking green lantern. Surprised at nightwing and catwoman on supermans side. Also the army fighting the Amazon's may be Ares's. Loved Lex shocking Joker. Also looks like Cyborg is on Batmans side. Still don't think its hawkgirl, very different costume

It's clearly Hawkgirl, look at the picture I posted there's a mace on the ground!

Also I assume that Army is just an army of humans under the Superman regime
---
Sig wont change until Sora is in SSBB (started 6-10-07)
#29meganinja16Posted 1/30/2013 9:58:27 AM
Sigh it looks like there's no Sinestro, I'll wait until Boon confirms it before I cancel my pre-order though...
#30wombatprophetPosted 1/30/2013 10:00:38 AM
Did anyone notice that Lex was laying down looking dead when Supes was screaming at the end of the trailer? Also happy for Hawkgirl!