New story trailer! Hawkgirl spotted

#31IronChef_KirbyPosted 1/30/2013 10:03:52 AM
Chaos00 posted...
Also I assume that Army is just an army of humans under the Superman regime

Using spears and shields? I don't think so...
---
http://i.minus.com/ibc9G5KFO4Ghah.gif
#32ZekenarPosted 1/30/2013 10:03:52 AM
LoboXSpaceDolph posted...
Are u sure that's hawkgirl? It looks like a thanagarian merged with green lantern and flash, "hawkgirl" had parts of their costume on.

Also the guy fighting wonder woman with the eye patch was deathstroke, surprised at how u guys didn't recognize him.
I was laughing at the fanboy scream supes dId. Also looks like green lantern removes batmans armour and cowl and his suit. Also saw superman attacking green lantern. Surprised at nightwing and catwoman on supermans side. Also the army fighting the Amazon's may be Ares's. Loved Lex shocking Joker. Also looks like Cyborg is on Batmans side. Still don't think its hawkgirl, very different costume

Yeah because NOBODY else has a "very different" costume.(looks at Wonder Woman, Catwoman and Harley)

Music very rarely stands out to me, but man was it good in this trailer. The rest was good too.
---
Atheism turns out to be too simple. If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning -C.S. Lewis
#33Chaos00Posted 1/30/2013 10:24:41 AM
IronChef_Kirby posted...
Chaos00 posted...

My mistake, it is probably Ares's army.

meganinja16 posted...
Sigh it looks like there's no Sinestro, I'll wait until Boon confirms it before I cancel my pre-order though...

Why would you think there's no Sinestro? There was no Ares in the trailer either, but we know he's playable. Sinestro is 100% in the game and likely playable, but we'll have to wait and see for that
---
Sig wont change until Sora is in SSBB (started 6-10-07)
#34Giru 017Posted 1/30/2013 10:25:25 AM(edited)
Happy Nuke Day Balloons... Mr.J, you so crazy

DAT Emperor Superman alt
DAT War Amazon alt
DAT Paradise Island Stage
DAT Nightwing alt
DAT Lex Megatron alt
DAT Harley Biker alt
DAT Hobo Joker alt
DAT Deathstroke alt
DAT Hawkgirl

http://i48.tinypic.com/2vmsw12.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/vrat0p.jpg

Is that some yellow lantern Hal Jordan? Hell yeah! It would also make sense for Sinestro to be in, since Superman's dystopia is a similar concept to Thall Sinestro's Korugar
---
-=The Slackers=- *The High Priest of Slackerism and perpetual E-Vileness*
#35Grimlock1990Posted 1/30/2013 10:25:05 AM
1. Nightwing possibly not on Batman's side.
2. Harley Possibly is on Batman's side.
3. Joker sounds a bit like John Dimaggio in under the redhood. I know its not him, but certainly reminds me of him.
4. Lex is an ultramarine.
5. Loving the new costumes.
6.Loving what little Joker gameplay we saw
7. Hawkgirl
8. The comic is really good. Not even just for a tie in comic. just in general good.

Yep. Im sold. Not droppin my CE preorder.
#36Sony_7Posted 1/30/2013 10:55:13 AM
Would be very disappointed if there was no Sinestro. He was my second most wanted character. No Sinestro means there will probably be Atrocitus instead. Dammit...
---
http://www.gamesprays.com/images/icons/tf2%20demoman%20spray_icon301.jpg
Wario Ware DIY FC: 1978-2715-3849
#37tte02000Posted 1/30/2013 10:56:00 AM
Why didn't they just combine this trailer with the Luthor one, then that would have been huge. smh
#38meganinja16Posted 1/30/2013 11:01:26 AM
Chaos00 posted...
IronChef_Kirby posted...
Chaos00 posted...

meganinja16 posted...
Sigh it looks like there's no Sinestro, I'll wait until Boon confirms it before I cancel my pre-order though...

Why would you think there's no Sinestro? There was no Ares in the trailer either, but we know he's playable. Sinestro is 100% in the game and likely playable, but we'll have to wait and see for that

because Hal and Sinestro's gameplay would be very similar and they already have a Yellow Lantern as Hal's alternate
#39Sony_7Posted 1/30/2013 11:05:25 AM
meganinja16 posted...
Chaos00 posted...
IronChef_Kirby posted...
Chaos00 posted...

meganinja16 posted...

because Hal and Sinestro's gameplay would be very similar and they already have a Yellow Lantern as Hal's alternate

Power rings have virtually endless move set potential.
---
http://www.gamesprays.com/images/icons/tf2%20demoman%20spray_icon301.jpg
Wario Ware DIY FC: 1978-2715-3849
#40meganinja16Posted 1/30/2013 11:13:14 AM
Power rings have virtually endless move set potential.

I hope I'm wrong, but idk if Netherrealm would be able to pull it off, look what they did with GL in MK vs DC