New story trailer! Hawkgirl spotted

#41GradyHooverPosted 1/30/2013 11:15:08 AM
meganinja16 posted...
P
I hope I'm wrong, but idk if Netherrealm would be able to pull it off, look what they did with GL in MK vs DC

He had plenty of awesome ring-construct uses in that game...
---
backlogger.tumblr.com - The Backlogger, where I wade through an ever-expanding backlog of video games
#42warnerbromanPosted 1/30/2013 11:18:08 AM
Lantern rings have virtually endless moves.
---
I never heard of warnerbroman [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/chun-lifan/chun-li/prima2.jpg[/IMG] you can't stop staring can you?
#43Giru 017Posted 1/30/2013 11:20:13 AM
Thaal Sinestro also has his Korugar hand-to-hand combat style, not to mention that his contructs are a lot more complex (and cruel) in nature than Hal's. The two character can be made to look and play radically different.
---
-=The Slackers=- *The High Priest of Slackerism and perpetual E-Vileness*
#44ThirtyThr33Posted 1/30/2013 11:21:31 AM
GradyHoover posted...
meganinja16 posted...
P
I hope I'm wrong, but idk if Netherrealm would be able to pull it off, look what they did with GL in MK vs DC

He had plenty of awesome ring-construct uses in that game...

..He had hands and brick walls. =\
---
Saving the whales-an agenda for some. Nuking them sits well with me.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#45VaradPosted 1/30/2013 11:30:17 AM
any speculation as to who is zapping wonder woman and batman at 1:55? Green arrow is there too but doesn't look like he's getting hit
#46DoritoXIPosted 1/30/2013 11:33:25 AM
Varad posted...
any speculation as to who is zapping wonder woman and batman at 1:55? Green arrow is there too but doesn't look like he's getting hit

Lex Luthor most likely. He shocks Joker in one scene.
#47VaradPosted 1/30/2013 11:35:30 AM
ah that's true he does, but being on batmans side why'd he hit both of em...I guess we'll see come April 16th lol
#48NecternPosted 1/30/2013 11:40:49 AM
That Trailer.

GOD DAMN
---
http://i.imgur.com/sSU7i.gif
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1105/charactergif.gif
#49KCJ5062Posted 1/30/2013 11:56:28 AM
meganinja16 posted...
Chaos00 posted...
IronChef_Kirby posted...
Chaos00 posted...
Also I assume that Army is just an army of humans under the Superman regime

Using spears and shields? I don't think so...

My mistake, it is probably Ares's army.

meganinja16 posted...
Sigh it looks like there's no Sinestro, I'll wait until Boon confirms it before I cancel my pre-order though...

Why would you think there's no Sinestro? There was no Ares in the trailer either, but we know he's playable. Sinestro is 100% in the game and likely playable, but we'll have to wait and see for that

because Hal and Sinestro's gameplay would be very similar and they already have a Yellow Lantern as Hal's alternate

They use their rings differently. Sinestro's powers are more fear based and terrifying things.
#50Giru 017Posted 1/30/2013 12:43:31 PM
What's interesting is that there seems to be some weird timeline/dimensional thing going on here:

We all know Diana is always on Kal's side when it comes to controlling humanity (Red Son) or war, sometimes even being the one pushing for it (Kingdom Come) and as is normal, it shows her in full Amazon armor next to "King" Superman... Yellow Lantern Hal seems to be on this "side" as well, hunting down Batman (always the natural rebel to the rule, again, Kingdom Come and Red Son being the prime examples).

However, later on we're shown a "gathering" of normal WW, Green Lantern Hal and Batman discussing how to deal with the situation... My guess, since both Luthors are shown, is that, in a similar way to DC Universe Online, Luthor will timetravel and plot something with himself. The futuristic "megatron"-looking Luthor just screams BETRAYAL. And as we know from Infinite Crisis, Luthor has no problem double-crossing himself.
---
-=The Slackers=- *The High Priest of Slackerism and perpetual E-Vileness*