New story trailer! Hawkgirl spotted

#61themrmusicman14Posted 1/30/2013 2:21:08 PM
I have a feeling Batman will stop Superman before he kills Joker, then Joker runs away and thats when Superman goes on a rampage
---
---
Zatanna, Black Canary, Catwoman, Aquaman, Deathstroke, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Joker and Swamp Thing for Injustice: Gods Among Us
#62ilovemilfsPosted 1/30/2013 2:28:15 PM
Giru 017 posted...
What's interesting is that there seems to be some weird timeline/dimensional thing going on here:

However, later on we're shown a "gathering" of normal WW, Green Lantern Hal and Batman discussing how to deal with the situation... My guess, since both Luthors are shown, is that, in a similar way to DC Universe Online, Luthor will timetravel and plot something with himself. The futuristic "megatron"-looking Luthor just screams BETRAYAL. And as we know from Infinite Crisis, Luthor has no problem double-crossing himself.

There could also be a time skip. The gathering could be in the past and in the future (1-5 years later) Hal becomes a yellow lantern and Dick grows out his hair.
#63Ultima78Posted 1/30/2013 2:44:03 PM
Harley thinks Joker went too far and she sided with Batman.
#64LordRattergunPosted 1/30/2013 2:45:05 PM
Fantastic trailer.

Those alt costumes are so good. I hope every one of them is playable in game.
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg
#65LeatherWings(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 2:48:11 PM
Look closely at 1:47. I think Batman does don a Sienstro Corps ring. It doesn't make much sense for Hal in an SC costume to set Batman's hood right next to his belt and other gadgetry to me, who knows...why would Hal be undressing Batman is my point?
---
Men only think of the past before they die to see if there was proof that they were ever alive. ~ Jet Black. Cowboy Bebop
#66Ultima78Posted 1/30/2013 3:02:22 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#67Reece504Posted 1/30/2013 3:16:44 PM
zerooo0 posted...
Who was attacking WONDER WOMAN?!?!?!?!?!

Slade wilson Deathstroke without his mask
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez
#68Reece504Posted 1/30/2013 3:28:44 PM
Ultima78 posted...
LeatherWings posted...
Look closely at 1:47. I think Batman does don a Sienstro Corps ring. It doesn't make much sense for Hal in an SC costume to set Batman's hood right next to his belt and other gadgetry to me, who knows...why would Hal be undressing Batman is my point?

Lol Hal is gay. Just kidding.

Safe to say its probably this

http://art.ngfiles.com/images/162/xapul_sinestro-corps-batman.jpg

batman then tosses mask puts on new one
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez
#69Thunder097Posted 1/30/2013 3:35:00 PM
Reece504 posted...
Ultima78 posted...
LeatherWings posted...

Lol Hal is gay. Just kidding.

Safe to say its probably this

http://art.ngfiles.com/images/162/xapul_sinestro-corps-batman.jpg

batman then tosses mask puts on new one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxBwE0pGpZ8
---
Official Joel and Ellie of Playstation All Star Battle Royale Board!
Last of Us, Injustice God Among us and Storm 3 :D DmC will be beast!
#70ultraroboninjaPosted 1/30/2013 3:51:52 PM
LeatherWings posted...

Because Hal beat Batman and arrested him (or perhaps Batman let himself get caught). Batman has weapons and gadgets all over his costume (like that noise blaster he used earlier in the trailer) so it makes sense to remove his belt and suit to keep him from escaping.