New story trailer! Hawkgirl spotted

#71TheNardDogPosted 1/30/2013 3:02:46 PM
ColonelChiken posted...
Hawkgirl but no John Stewart? Boo.

Hal Jordan clearly deserves the spot more and is much more well known. Though I do think there should be many GL costumes to get everyone's favorites.
---
Robbit most want for PS All-Stars Battle Royale/ Booster Gold most wanted for Injustice: Gods Among Us.
Also, Sullivan is still a dirty old man.
#72luridedithPosted 1/30/2013 3:40:32 PM
Hmmm so the teams seem to be:

Team Superman:
Superman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Hawkgirl
Nightwing/Catwoman???

Team Batman:
Batman
Cyborg
Green Lantern
Green Arrow
Harley Quinn???

Team Joker:
Joker
Lex Luthor (although later turns on him)

Rogue/neutral:
Deathstroke
#73warnerbromanPosted 1/30/2013 3:41:12 PM
Harley thinks Joker went too far and she sided with Batman.

Then she betrays him to prove her love to him.
---
I never heard of warnerbroman [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/chun-lifan/chun-li/prima2.jpg[/IMG] you can't stop staring can you?
#74ColonelChikenPosted 1/30/2013 6:14:36 PM
TheNardDog posted...
ColonelChiken posted...

Hal Jordan clearly deserves the spot more and is much more well known. Though I do think there should be many GL costumes to get everyone's favorites.

Not imo, but I do agree with the costumes. I really, really hope for more skins.
#75Mbad1999Posted 1/30/2013 6:24:17 PM
Whats up with the alternate suits. I like the Deathstroke Alt. (Slade Wilson). The Amazonian Wonder Woman, Sinestro Corps Hal Jordan, A Hotter Harley Quinn. But whats up with Nightwing. I like the Armor and how its red like the New 52, but the hair. They should stick with the short hair. Plus I kept pausing on the Hawkgirl part. It is hawkgirl and she looks ok.
#76TheWingedWonderPosted 1/30/2013 8:49:29 PM
While I still would have preferred Hawkman, Hawkgirl's appearance neverless = me likely buying this now. Well played, NeverRealm Studios... Well played...
---
Check out my Hawkman blog, The Stonechat Museum, at:
thestonechatmuseum.blogspot.com
#77TheWingedWonderPosted 1/30/2013 9:40:52 PM
TheNardDog posted...
ColonelChiken posted...

Not to mention that relationship was a sole invention of the animated Justice League series. Historically, Hawkman and Hawkgirl have had very few romantic relationships outside of one another, and all of them are typically very short-lived.
---
Check out my Hawkman blog, The Stonechat Museum, at:
thestonechatmuseum.blogspot.com
#78kimarousPosted 1/30/2013 10:09:16 PM
I just noticed an alt that nobody seems to have noticed: a Batman alt. Look at Batman's cowl at the "occupy law enforcement" bit; notice anything?
#79aaiman1205Posted 1/30/2013 10:12:09 PM
kimarous posted...
I just noticed an alt that nobody seems to have noticed: a Batman alt. Look at Batman's cowl at the "occupy law enforcement" bit; notice anything?

less metal plating?
---
King: So tell me Knight, do you want to kill me?
Knight: No, my Lord. But I do want you dead.
#80RaidenHeroPosted 1/31/2013 2:32:19 AM
kimarous posted...

What's the difference