New story trailer! Hawkgirl spotted

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. New story trailer! Hawkgirl spotted

User Info: TheNardDog

TheNardDog
3 years ago#71
ColonelChiken posted...
Hawkgirl but no John Stewart? Boo.

Hal Jordan clearly deserves the spot more and is much more well known. Though I do think there should be many GL costumes to get everyone's favorites.
Robbit most want for PS All-Stars Battle Royale/ Booster Gold most wanted for Injustice: Gods Among Us.
Also, Sullivan is still a dirty old man.

User Info: luridedith

luridedith
3 years ago#72
Hmmm so the teams seem to be:

Team Superman:
Superman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Hawkgirl
Nightwing/Catwoman???

Team Batman:
Batman
Cyborg
Green Lantern
Green Arrow
Harley Quinn???

Team Joker:
Joker
Lex Luthor (although later turns on him)

Rogue/neutral:
Deathstroke

User Info: warnerbroman

warnerbroman
3 years ago#73
Harley thinks Joker went too far and she sided with Batman.

Then she betrays him to prove her love to him.
I never heard of warnerbroman [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/chun-lifan/chun-li/prima2.jpg[/IMG] you can't stop staring can you?

User Info: ColonelChiken

ColonelChiken
3 years ago#74
TheNardDog posted...
ColonelChiken posted...

Hal Jordan clearly deserves the spot more and is much more well known. Though I do think there should be many GL costumes to get everyone's favorites.

Not imo, but I do agree with the costumes. I really, really hope for more skins.

User Info: Mbad1999

Mbad1999
3 years ago#75
Whats up with the alternate suits. I like the Deathstroke Alt. (Slade Wilson). The Amazonian Wonder Woman, Sinestro Corps Hal Jordan, A Hotter Harley Quinn. But whats up with Nightwing. I like the Armor and how its red like the New 52, but the hair. They should stick with the short hair. Plus I kept pausing on the Hawkgirl part. It is hawkgirl and she looks ok.

User Info: TheWingedWonder

TheWingedWonder
3 years ago#76
While I still would have preferred Hawkman, Hawkgirl's appearance neverless = me likely buying this now. Well played, NeverRealm Studios... Well played...
Check out my Hawkman blog, The Stonechat Museum, at:
thestonechatmuseum.blogspot.com

User Info: TheWingedWonder

TheWingedWonder
3 years ago#77
TheNardDog posted...
ColonelChiken posted...

Not to mention that relationship was a sole invention of the animated Justice League series. Historically, Hawkman and Hawkgirl have had very few romantic relationships outside of one another, and all of them are typically very short-lived.
Check out my Hawkman blog, The Stonechat Museum, at:
thestonechatmuseum.blogspot.com

User Info: kimarous

kimarous
3 years ago#78
I just noticed an alt that nobody seems to have noticed: a Batman alt. Look at Batman's cowl at the "occupy law enforcement" bit; notice anything?

User Info: aaiman1205

aaiman1205
3 years ago#79
kimarous posted...
I just noticed an alt that nobody seems to have noticed: a Batman alt. Look at Batman's cowl at the "occupy law enforcement" bit; notice anything?

less metal plating?
King: So tell me Knight, do you want to kill me?
Knight: No, my Lord. But I do want you dead.

User Info: RaidenHero

RaidenHero
3 years ago#80
kimarous posted...

What's the difference
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. New story trailer! Hawkgirl spotted

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived