New story trailer! Hawkgirl spotted

#81sithgod513Posted 1/31/2013 6:11:14 AM
epic is all I can say, I cant wait to play this beast.
---
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.
#82Tsuki-ShiroPosted 1/31/2013 7:09:02 AM
Hawkgirl :D I need more than a glimpse!
#83game2002Posted 1/31/2013 9:31:35 AM
Some people are saying that the part where the soldiers are seen running from what appears to be a tsunami is proof of Aquaman being in the game.
---
Praise the Lord, our one true God!
#84DoritoXIPosted 1/31/2013 9:35:43 AM
game2002 posted...
Some people are saying that the part where the soldiers are seen running from what appears to be a tsunami is proof of Aquaman being in the game.

The soldiers clashing with WW's forces have webbed feet as well. Many are saying they are Atlanteans.
#85Chaos00Posted 1/31/2013 10:00:47 AM
Anyone got any theories about Yellow Lantern Hal?

I'm thinking that he sides with Supes in the beginning, but with a regime essentially protecting the people from themselves there's bound to be a profound amount of fear. So, Hal sees this and gets the help of Sinestro to give him a yellow ring, but then is convinced by Batman to see the light and come to the good side. Hal's final chapter's final fight will be him finally facing off against Sinestro.

Though one problem is the video that apparently every media outlet has seen that shows a large fight with Captain Marvel and Black Adam, Green Lantern and Sinestro, and Superman and Doomsday. Now I'm thinking that might just be a flashback Batman thinks about when the lines between good and bad weren't so blurred
---
Sig wont change until Sora is in SSBB (started 6-10-07)
#86LeatherWings(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 10:19:33 AM
Gamer magazine pretty much confirmed Aquaman a few weeks back.
---
Men only think of the past before they die to see if there was proof that they were ever alive. ~ Jet Black. Cowboy Bebop
#87DoritoXIPosted 1/31/2013 10:23:22 AM
Chaos00 posted...
Anyone got any theories about Yellow Lantern Hal?

I'm thinking that he sides with Supes in the beginning, but with a regime essentially protecting the people from themselves there's bound to be a profound amount of fear. So, Hal sees this and gets the help of Sinestro to give him a yellow ring, but then is convinced by Batman to see the light and come to the good side. Hal's final chapter's final fight will be him finally facing off against Sinestro.

Though one problem is the video that apparently every media outlet has seen that shows a large fight with Captain Marvel and Black Adam, Green Lantern and Sinestro, and Superman and Doomsday. Now I'm thinking that might just be a flashback Batman thinks about when the lines between good and bad weren't so blurred

I'm just hoping that Sinestro himself is playable. Seeing Hal in a SC suit kinda yelled that he wasn't going to be playable and this is their way of honoring his character without actually making him playable. As for the story I think it's too difficult to predict at this point, all I can say is it looks like many characters are going to be switching sides, hell we don't even know if everyone has a side or if they are just fighting for their own reasons.
#88razkalPosted 1/31/2013 10:26:59 AM
DoritoXI posted...
game2002 posted...

The soldiers clashing with WW's forces have webbed feet as well. Many are saying they are Atlanteans.

Atlantean or Amazon or Thanagarian Invasion...
---
Go home and be a family man.......You have been studied, learnt and defeated.
X360 GT = RAGEofAVENGERS / PS3 GT = Razkal
#89game2002Posted 1/31/2013 10:31:44 AM
LeatherWings posted...
Gamer magazine pretty much confirmed Aquaman a few weeks back.

I know, but you can say that the tsunami is an indirect way of putting Aquaman into this video.
---
Praise the Lord, our one true God!
#90LeatherWings(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 12:01:46 PM
Chaos00 posted...

It appears that video takes places at the beginning when Metropolis is destroyed. I think people are avoiding an obvious possibility, that done of those characters die during the fight.

Also one theory on the side switching is the Justice Lords. Meaning there's two versions of every character. The before versions/standard versions must fight the evil alternate futures,.
---
Men only think of the past before they die to see if there was proof that they were ever alive. ~ Jet Black. Cowboy Bebop