Hawkgirl or Raven?

• Topic Archived

User Info: Hijackedbyganon

4 years ago#11
Im not picking here based on which character I like more, I like them about equally but If I had to pick one or the other Iv thought since I knew about this game that one of the Hawks would be one of the best choices possible, they seem built for a fighting game with all their weapons.

User Info: LeatherWings

4 years ago#12
luridedith posted...
I think this is all the girls we are going to get unfortunately:

Wonder Woman
Harley Quinn

Black Canary (Day 1 along with Martian Manhunter)
Power Girl

MAYBE a surprise like Katana or Poison Ivy for DLC.

Minus the maybe section this is precisely what I see happening, with the exception that Power Girl could be on the initial roster. Katana is in no way going to make it.

I really see Martian Manhunter and Black Canary being early DLC. It sucks, but make sense from a marketing standpoint. They're the 2 remaining big name JLA characters, and fans'd willingly shell out an extra few bucks for 'em, while they're not crucial to the story.
Men only think of the past before they die to see if there was proof that they were ever alive. ~ Jet Black. Cowboy Bebop

User Info: fuzi11

4 years ago#13
strange poll choice. i would take both (although I don't know hawk girl), but IRaven has priority.

4 years ago#14
The 2 female villains so far are Batman related. I think that there will at least be 1 more female villain before dlc, and I think it should be Granny Goodness because it would be great to finally have an older heavy set female fighter, and since Hawkgirl has a mace then Granny Goodness could use a steel hammer like Shao Kahn.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived