So Bane is now confirmed to be playable?

#1RedHawk4Posted 1/31/2013 12:02:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=799SW_1RdSQ

Not sure if that's already been posted, but there it is anyway. The guy doing the interview starts going through the roster with Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, etc. and eventually gets to Aquaman, and at that point he doesn't get a "yes" response. Then he mentions Bane and does get a yes. Sounds like a confirmation to me.
---
Check me out on Gamespot.
#2Bestia_SomniaPosted 1/31/2013 12:06:13 PM(edited)
Old. Bane was announced weeks ago. It was already confirmed in a magazine that he's a grappler with wrestling moves and his trait/gimmick is buffing himself up with Venom. His artwork is even available on the official site -_-
#3KyyubiofdarkPosted 1/31/2013 12:05:43 PM
Yup pretty much, they also updated the injustice website and Bane is on the character BIO. We haven't seen gameplay but it's pretty safe to assume.

I alos believe that he was in a screenshot on a magazine somewhere.
#4RedHawk4(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 12:59:58 PM
I remember the magazine screenshots and the article that included something like "not all characters in the story will be playable", and it caused a squabble among fans over who would be on the roster and who would just make cameo appearances. I figure this interview at least gives more confirmation that Bane will be a regular character. I didn't know about his bio on the website though.
---
Check me out on Gamespot.
#5VENOMOUS75Posted 1/31/2013 1:10:23 PM
Kyyubiofdark posted...
Yup pretty much, they also updated the injustice website and Bane is on the character BIO. We haven't seen gameplay but it's pretty safe to assume.

I alos believe that he was in a screenshot on a magazine somewhere.

Its in the bestbuy magazine, and they do mention that hes a grappler and that he pumps venom into his system, but at the time I wasnt sure if they were just giving general character info. Glad to know hes on the site with a bio.
---
GT-AMITYPREDATOR75
#6FF_FiendPosted 1/31/2013 3:04:08 PM
Bane's a so-so choice. When he's done well (Knightfall and such) he's an interesting character. But he can be done terribly. Really, really terribly. Like, Arkham City or Batman and Robin terribly.

For a fighting game, he shouldn't be a problem, but I never like the "big heavy brawler" types in these games anyway. And Grundy is enough of a useless addition to take that position.
---
Playing: Mass Effect Trilogy (PS3), Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS), Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational (Vita)
PSN ID: Call_Me_Queequeg