The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Who are you maining and why?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Who are you maining and why?
3 years ago#1
Deathstroke because he's like Cyrax and Deadpool
Eminem Is The Greatest Musician Of All Time
Shawn Michaels Is The Greatest Athlete Of All Time
3 years ago#2
I'm thinking Superman because hes my favorite. Never can be to sure who i'll play until I actually play the game, some characters end up more appealing.
3 years ago#3
Although Batman is my favorite hero, I actually don't know who I'll be maining until I actually play the game. I'll likely try out every character to see who I like to play as the most.
On a mission to beat every Legend of Zelda game (excluding the crappy "non-existent" Phillips CD-i games).
Started: 12/19/2011
3 years ago#4
Based on what we know so far, Superman and Nightwing.

Superman - really like his main costume, looks fairly easy to use, and gotta like at least one "Power' type
Nightwing - really like the character, design is near-perfect, multiple fighting styles, and fills the "Gadget" niche
3 years ago#5
Superman; He's my favorite character.
Wonder Woman; After reading her new 52 series, she may be one of my favorite female characters. And I really like the way she looks.

IF he makes it in I will also main the Main Man, because he's........The Main Man.
Atheism turns out to be too simple. If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning -C.S. Lewis
3 years ago#6
Nightwing: Favorite character in the game
Superman: Looks the flashiest of all the characters so far but he might gets stomped out by GL
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
3 years ago#7
Main: The Flash. He's always been my favorite hero: He's cool, mature, funny and his superpower allows him incredible variety and potential.
' Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.' - Sun Tzu
3 years ago#8
Green Lantern - Just cause Jordan is cool & his fighting style is awesome
3 years ago#9
at this point im about 50/50 on either Harley Quinn or wonderwoman... i really wanna play as harley but i have a feeling she is gonna be hard to play as
3 years ago#10
Harley, Nightwing or Raven (if she's in the game)
Honestly, they're just three of my favorite DC characters.
Also, Nightwing looks like one Hell of a character. So stoked on how it looks he's turning out.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Who are you maining and why?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived