Injustice Demo release date speculation.

#1Thunder097Posted 2/3/2013 8:10:36 AM
Alright to get started the demo release date for MK 9 was March 8 for PS Plus members. Two week later on March 22 it was release to everyone. MK 9 came out on April 19.

So if NRS follow the same thing they did with MK 9 for Injustice. We should get the PS Plus demo on March 5 and the public demo on March 19. Soooo... yeaaahh
---
Official Joel and Ellie of Playstation All Star Battle Royale Board!
Last of Us, Injustice God Among us and Storm 3 :D DmC will be beast!
#2Gamer09ePosted 2/3/2013 9:24:09 AM
i wouldn't base mk9 release to this game seeing how its a whole game on its own....
---
Elektra for UMvC 3 and Pac man for SSBWIIU
#3RedHawk4Posted 2/3/2013 9:53:43 AM
I don't remember where I saw it, but I seem to remember reading that Injustice won't have a demo. Correct me if I'm wrong.
---
Check me out on Gamespot.
#4SoaD0031Posted 2/3/2013 9:58:56 AM
Gamer09e posted...
i wouldn't base mk9 release to this game seeing how its a whole game on its own....

Doesn't change the fact that the same company is developing it.
---
PSN: SoaD_009
#5Gamer09ePosted 2/3/2013 3:49:40 PM
SoaD0031 posted...
Gamer09e posted...

true, but like i said its still a whole different game,netherrealm said it themselves that they are taking a whole approach to this game compared to Mk.... tho i could be wrong..
---
Elektra for UMvC 3 and Pac man for SSBWIIU
#6SoaD0031Posted 2/3/2013 4:16:35 PM
Gamer09e posted...
SoaD0031 posted...
Gamer09e posted...

true, but like i said its still a whole different game,netherrealm said it themselves that they are taking a whole approach to this game compared to Mk.... tho i could be wrong..

I think by whole new approach they mean in the actual game itself. Company practices like releasing a demo for a game is completely different thing I believe. I mean look both MK and Injustce will have been released in mid April, so NetherRealm isn't taken a different approach in this regard.
---
PSN: SoaD_009