Would "The Question" be appropriate for this game?

#1TehMojodogsPosted 2/4/2013 1:05:07 PM
Maybe he could serve as a playable third and secret group lead, working as the narrator of the story or something.

While all the Super Heroes and Villains are engaged in their dispute, Vic Sage is investigating who is really behind it all.

If they did that, who should he discover?

I think it could be

Darkseid
Parallax
Mongul
Superboy Prime
Cadmus
---
Atheism turns out to be too simple. If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning -C.S. Lewis
#2ZekenarPosted 2/4/2013 2:52:21 PM
He finds that his fellow Trinity of Sin member, Pandora is responsible for everything. At the end of the story they "reset" the entire DCU, and we now have an official prequel to the new 52.
---
Atheism turns out to be too simple. If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning -C.S. Lewis
#3TehMojodogs(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 6:29:49 PM
^That would be awesome, I think Question needs more representation, but I dunno his fighting ability
---
#4Ultima78Posted 2/4/2013 6:43:35 PM
Reminds me of Slenderman. *looks behind* *gets killed*
#5ZekenarPosted 2/4/2013 9:57:14 PM
Ultima78 posted...

Had no idea who you were talking about, so I googled him. After reading a little bit, all I can say is..........Why has he not been in Supernatural?
---
#6Flint444Posted 2/4/2013 10:04:39 PM
Zekenar posted...
Ultima78 posted...

Had no idea who you were talking about, so I googled him. After reading a little bit, all I can say is..........Why has he not been in Supernatural?

That... Would be a great episode. I'd laugh my backside off once I realized who they were after, which would make it an instant favorite.
---
(This is NOT meant as an offensive remark. Repeat, NOT meant as an offensive remark)
#7ConradimusPrimePosted 2/5/2013 12:19:52 AM
About Question: No I don't think he really deserves to be in this one. He is a fantastic character that deserves more love and recognition, but this maybe isn't the right place to do it. I think he deserves a TV show, or film, or even a solo game (LA noire with punching?), but a fighting game with all these heavy hitters I don't think so.

About Slenderman: He hasn't been in Supernatural because he is technically a copyrighted character.
---
http://nefworks.blogspot.com
#8gamefan190Posted 2/5/2013 1:41:51 AM
Zekenar posted...
He finds that his fellow Trinity of Sin member, Pandora is responsible for everything. At the end of the story they "reset" the entire DCU, and we now have an official prequel to the new 52.

I think you're confusing The Question with The Phantom Stranger.
---
Games - Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2, Dead Space 3, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires, Tomb Raider, Injustice: Gods Among Us
#9YoshioKSTPosted 2/5/2013 1:58:00 AM
No, both are members of that trinity. Pandora, Question and Phantom Stranger.
---
' Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.' - Sun Tzu
#10ZekenarPosted 2/5/2013 7:57:30 AM
gamefan190 posted...
Zekenar posted...

I think you're confusing The Question with The Phantom Stranger.

No confusion. Maybe the seven wizards of the Rock of Eternity will make an appearance as well.

Shazam confirmed???
---