Ed just tweeted

#11Chaos00Posted 2/4/2013 6:29:50 PM
I'm not familiar with Dr. Fate, but that image totally looks like he's just in a container like a glass tube.

Notice the TV screen on the top right, this is definitely a shot of a background. I'd say it's Dr. Fate's costume mounted on display in the background of a stage.
---
Sig wont change until Sora is in SSBB (started 6-10-07)
#12Mbad1999Posted 2/4/2013 6:32:04 PM
How do you guys know if dr fates in
#13urmomishawt04Posted 2/4/2013 6:32:14 PM
I'm not familiar with Dr. Fate, but that image totally looks like he's just in a container like a glass tube.

Notice the TV screen on the top right, this is definitely a shot of a background. I'd say it's Dr. Fate's costume mounted on display in the background of a stage.

The head goes above the glass. Look carefully.

He's definitely just standing there.
---
Painted NES <3: http://i.imgur.com/iCbZl.png
PSN: D4RK M4R10 / 3DS:: 2191 - 7636 - 8794
#14Chaos00Posted 2/4/2013 6:34:34 PM
urmomishawt04 posted...

I believe that's just an effect of the blur. If he was just standing there, where are his feet?
---
#15Batarangbats(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 6:37:12 PM
Chaos00 posted...
urmomishawt04 posted...

I believe that's just an effect of the blur. If he was just standing there, where are his feet?

Think that's just the camera angle shooting from the bottom of a perch.
---
'quaman qand Black Manta for Injustice!
#16ichigohollowXPosted 2/4/2013 6:38:10 PM
Nice to see he's gonna be in the game, BUT remember what cortes said " its not gonna be a new character reveal". Being that we are getting 2 vids, most likely its gonna be gameplay of hal jordan, bane, lex luthor, and joker tomorrow. Boon is just being a usual troll again. So don't get your hopes up ppl.
---
If you vision a dream, always shield with hope and grief. Even if the Swords Blade pierces through them. Think of the shield as the guardian of hope and faith.
#17RedHawk4Posted 2/4/2013 6:39:59 PM
http://twitpic.com/c0z7nm

There's the pic. Hopefully that works.
---
Check me out on Gamespot.
#18Batarangbats(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 6:40:09 PM
ichigohollowX posted...
Nice to see he's gonna be in the game, BUT remember what cortes said " its not gonna be a new character reveal". Being that we are getting 2 vids, most likely its gonna be gameplay of hal jordan, bane, lex luthor, and joker tomorrow. Boon is just being a usual troll again. So don't get your hopes up ppl.

True, tomorrow would not be a video of this character he just revealed but that doesn't mean he won't be in or playable.
---
'quaman qand Black Manta for Injustice!
#19Chaos00Posted 2/4/2013 6:40:13 PM
Batarangbats posted...
Chaos00 posted...
urmomishawt04 posted...

Think that's just the camera angle shooting from the bottom of a perch.

I guess that's possible, but I disagree. Boon's clearly not allowed to announce anything whenever he wants, but no one would get upset if he just posted a blurry snapshot of a background cameo. If I'm wrong Dr. Fate will be announced within the week.
---
#20ichigohollowXPosted 2/4/2013 6:52:32 PM
Batarangbats posted...
ichigohollowX posted...

True, tomorrow would not be a video of this character he just revealed but that doesn't mean he won't be in or playable.

You do have a point, but I doubt he"ll be playable, especially with the talk of more female characters this month. He's most likely gonna be a cameo. ( But will be dlc later).
---
If you vision a dream, always shield with hope and grief. Even if the Swords Blade pierces through them. Think of the shield as the guardian of hope and faith.