Ed just tweeted

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#11
I'm not familiar with Dr. Fate, but that image totally looks like he's just in a container like a glass tube.

Notice the TV screen on the top right, this is definitely a shot of a background. I'd say it's Dr. Fate's costume mounted on display in the background of a stage.
---
Sig wont change until Sora is in SSBB (started 6-10-07)
3 years ago#12
How do you guys know if dr fates in
3 years ago#13
I'm not familiar with Dr. Fate, but that image totally looks like he's just in a container like a glass tube.

Notice the TV screen on the top right, this is definitely a shot of a background. I'd say it's Dr. Fate's costume mounted on display in the background of a stage.

The head goes above the glass. Look carefully.

He's definitely just standing there.
---
Painted NES <3: http://i.imgur.com/iCbZl.png
PSN: D4RK M4R10 / 3DS:: 2191 - 7636 - 8794
3 years ago#14
urmomishawt04 posted...

I believe that's just an effect of the blur. If he was just standing there, where are his feet?
---
3 years ago#15
Chaos00 posted...
urmomishawt04 posted...

I believe that's just an effect of the blur. If he was just standing there, where are his feet?

Think that's just the camera angle shooting from the bottom of a perch.
---
'quaman qand Black Manta for Injustice!
3 years ago#16
Nice to see he's gonna be in the game, BUT remember what cortes said " its not gonna be a new character reveal". Being that we are getting 2 vids, most likely its gonna be gameplay of hal jordan, bane, lex luthor, and joker tomorrow. Boon is just being a usual troll again. So don't get your hopes up ppl.
---
If you vision a dream, always shield with hope and grief. Even if the Swords Blade pierces through them. Think of the shield as the guardian of hope and faith.
3 years ago#17
http://twitpic.com/c0z7nm

There's the pic. Hopefully that works.
---
Check me out on Gamespot.
3 years ago#18
ichigohollowX posted...
Nice to see he's gonna be in the game, BUT remember what cortes said " its not gonna be a new character reveal". Being that we are getting 2 vids, most likely its gonna be gameplay of hal jordan, bane, lex luthor, and joker tomorrow. Boon is just being a usual troll again. So don't get your hopes up ppl.

True, tomorrow would not be a video of this character he just revealed but that doesn't mean he won't be in or playable.
---
'quaman qand Black Manta for Injustice!
3 years ago#19
Batarangbats posted...
Chaos00 posted...
urmomishawt04 posted...

Think that's just the camera angle shooting from the bottom of a perch.

I guess that's possible, but I disagree. Boon's clearly not allowed to announce anything whenever he wants, but no one would get upset if he just posted a blurry snapshot of a background cameo. If I'm wrong Dr. Fate will be announced within the week.
---
3 years ago#20
Batarangbats posted...
ichigohollowX posted...

True, tomorrow would not be a video of this character he just revealed but that doesn't mean he won't be in or playable.

You do have a point, but I doubt he"ll be playable, especially with the talk of more female characters this month. He's most likely gonna be a cameo. ( But will be dlc later).
---
If you vision a dream, always shield with hope and grief. Even if the Swords Blade pierces through them. Think of the shield as the guardian of hope and faith.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived