Ed just tweeted

#31Batarangbats(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 6:25:22 PM(edited)
bribett618 posted...
Just want to point out that the video, while referencing "fate" in the title, actually says "NO Fate but what we make", so this could mean that he is not playable and just a statue/museum display someone made, or that there is currently no Fate, but the one that they will make in the future (i.e., he will be DLC)

Also, the design of the suit looks to be thoroughly the classic design, complete with gold undies, in a game that's redesigning every playable hero uniquely. (by "uniquely" I mean covering them all with armor from head to toe)

You know I'm afraid that this could be the case. He did tweet "All apologies". DLC probably. What a troll..
---
WE LOVE BOON
#32ConradimusPrimePosted 2/4/2013 7:10:53 PM
I dunno, death strok the terminator... I sort of imagine were getting a death stroke vs GL video tomorrow
---
http://nefworks.blogspot.com
#33Reece504Posted 2/4/2013 10:20:42 PM
http://namtab.com/aquablog/yjdenial03.gif

hey didnt dr fate n batman team up against wotan at one point? maybe something like a team up will happen.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez
#34themrmusicman14Posted 2/4/2013 10:40:36 PM
If He makes it but Zatanna doesnt all its gonna prove is that they dont listen to the fans about some of the character requests. I have seen a hell of a lot MORE requests for Zatanna than i have for Dr Fate. Seriously, she got placed 3rd on the top 5 characters you want for this game on the Xbox Gamefaqs board.
---
---
Zatanna, Black Canary, Catwoman, Aquaman, Deathstroke, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Joker and Swamp Thing for Injustice: Gods Among Us
#35ConradimusPrimePosted 2/4/2013 11:24:13 PM
Ok dude, for seriously that is unrealistic. The fans don't decide the roster. If Fate fits better with their story, their gameplay, their art direction, then OF COURSE THEY GO WITH FATE.

Artistic vision takes precedence over what a vocal minority of internet comic fans want. "Listening to the fans" for the first game in a series is completely irrelevant in terms of roster choice.

Moreover, that roster has probably been set in stone for over a year now, if not even closer to the beginning of the development cycle. Let that sink in there: how many hours of work do you think are involved in approving roster, designs, moves, models, animations, scripting and voice acting? ANSWER: a ton.

If Zatanna isn't in and Fate is, you can complain about it on the internet some more and maybe she'll get in the sequel. Both of them are INSANELY obscure to the average buyer (almost everybody that will buy this game).
---
#36themrmusicman14Posted 2/4/2013 11:32:44 PM
^ I know that, i am so glad they made this game and i know the fans dont decide the roster. But they need some input for the characters and stages for this game and it doesnt REALLY look like there has been. I mean seriously, not many people wanted any more Batman characters after Joker and Bane got in. A lot of people wanted Cheetah over Catwoman. If i want a character in then i can want them. i can try and get them in for DLC. Its my opinion and i should be allowed to say it.
---
---
Zatanna, Black Canary, Catwoman, Aquaman, Deathstroke, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Joker and Swamp Thing for Injustice: Gods Among Us
#37ConradimusPrimePosted 2/4/2013 11:35:55 PM
Again dude: A lot of WHAT people wanted Cheetah over Catwoman?

Vocal internet minority comic fans.

You know who did want Catwoman in over Cheetah? Everybody else. 90% of potential purchasers of this game would rather have Catwoman. It's as simple as that. I'm just trying to say, don't get up in arms that their logic isn't one that most pleases you.

On a side note! I looked at Ed's tweet and I realized it was Nirvana lyrics from All Apologies.

"I wish I was like you easily amused
Find my nest of salt, everything is my fault
I'll take all the blame, aqua seafoam shame

Sunburn, freezerburn, choking on the ashes of her enemy"

Hoping this is an Aquaman hint...
---
#38themrmusicman14Posted 2/4/2013 11:47:16 PM
Funny. You know how much ive seen "i really want cheetah but her chances are almost none because Catwoman is in". Personally Catwoman is my main so far for this game, i like it that shes in. She was great in MK vs DC and i liked her inclusion in Batman Arkham City. I want Zatanna over Dr Fate. Rant over
---
---
#39Batarangbats(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 12:13:37 AM
ConradimusPrime posted...

On a side note! I looked at Ed's tweet and I realized it was Nirvana lyrics from All Apologies.

Nice. If that's what he meant by All Apologies, what's the blurry pic he posted? Maybe Fate really is non-playable, and he's also hinting at Aquaman(who I have no doubt will be in) in the same tweet.
---
WE LOVE BOON
#40ConradimusPrimePosted 2/5/2013 12:31:17 AM
Batarangbats posted...
ConradimusPrime posted...

Nice. If that's what he meant by All Apologies, what's the blurry pic he posted? Maybe Fate really is non-playable, and he's also hinting at Aquaman(who I have no doubt will be in) in the same tweet.

Hence the apologies. That fate model looked, even blurry as it was, pretty generic... As much as I'd like him in, I doubt he's here
I could be wrong about this aquaman hint, but I dunno, boon uses a lot of songs...
---