Ed just tweeted

#41zero829Posted 2/5/2013 3:00:42 AM
themrmusicman14 posted...
^ I know that, i am so glad they made this game and i know the fans dont decide the roster. But they need some input for the characters and stages for this game and it doesnt REALLY look like there has been. I mean seriously, not many people wanted any more Batman characters after Joker and Bane got in. A lot of people wanted Cheetah over Catwoman. If i want a character in then i can want them. i can try and get them in for DLC. Its my opinion and i should be allowed to say it.
---

So basically any time you don't agree with the inclusions, it's "yeah a lot of people didn't want this guy they wanted..." because that's what it sounds like to me. Of course people want a ton of Batman characters. Of course Catwoman and Bane are popular picks. The developers have to balance out character inclusions for fan service and ones more vital to the game's story and style. They cannot please everyone. Also it's important sometimes to pick the more obscure or not as well known/liked characters because otherwise those characters never will become more relevant. That's why one of the big things Marvel and DC have done over the last decade was randomly put in "side" characters into big name titles and teams so as to raise the status of those characters.

Of course they take fan input into consideration with their choices. It shouldn't be the deciding factor, but just one look through the Twitter pages should make it apparent how much time they devote to listening to those anticipating this game. In fact it is far more than most other fighting game developers, of whom are often incredibly distant from their fans.
---
http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/9711/4cebbcec040d6d9c5ed8d25.jpg
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/1818/gagaballrun.jpg
#42BreakingBrad4Posted 2/5/2013 4:26:37 AM
He mentioned we weren't grasping the entire clue. Since the link was a terminator clip, I'm gonna have to say it has to do with Deathstroke
---
Will remove this signature when a Marvel V.S DC game is made
#43ConradimusPrimePosted 2/5/2013 4:35:46 AM
BreakingBrad4 posted...
He mentioned we weren't grasping the entire clue. Since the link was a terminator clip, I'm gonna have to say it has to do with Deathstroke

That's what I thought till I read the nirvana lyrics... Now I think it's aquaman
---
http://nefworks.blogspot.com
#44LordRattergunPosted 2/5/2013 4:40:30 AM
So, wait, let me get this straight...

It's Dr Fate with Deathstroke's sword and gun who can talk to fish?
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg
#45Batarangbats(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:27:49 AM
LordRattergun posted...
So, wait, let me get this straight...

It's Dr Fate with Deathstroke's sword and gun who can talk to fish?

Add Metallo body parts and we got it.
---
WE LOVE BOON
#46AttraFayttenPosted 2/5/2013 6:48:44 AM
Link 1: A picture blurry picture of what appears to be doctor fate.
Link 2: A Youtube vid called 'No Fate but what we make of it'

Its fair to say Doc Fate will be mention but 'no fate' doesnt look good' maybe we will get a character relating to Fate... Zatanna or even maybe Zatara.
---
"nin nin" a reference to a 'troll/ignorant TC', 'spam/naive topic' and 'boredom/filler subject'
#47LeatherWingsPosted 2/5/2013 7:10:34 AM
^ I know that, i am so glad they made this game and i know the fans dont decide the roster. But they need some input for the characters and stages for this game and it doesnt REALLY look like there has been. I mean seriously, not many people wanted any more Batman characters after Joker and Bane got in. A lot of people wanted Cheetah over Catwoman. If i want a character in then i can want them. i can try and get them in for DLC. Its my opinion and i should be allowed to say it.
---

Said no one ever.
---
Men only think of the past before they die to see if there was proof that they were ever alive. ~ Jet Black. Cowboy Bebop
#48NukeA6Posted 2/5/2013 8:06:49 AM
LeatherWings posted...
---

Said no one ever.

I have, actually but I did say it was understandable that Catwoman got in over her.
#49DoritoXIPosted 2/5/2013 8:34:41 AM
About the whole roster thing. We have Superman, Batman, Wonderwoman, GL, Flash. That is all the public really knows besides a few others that they've seen in animated series and of course Bane and Catwoman because of TDKR. Other then that we can have some more obscure characters. There is room for Dr.Fate or Zatanna, but they probably wouldn't bother doing a reveal of these characters because the general public doesn't know them. As for the Doctor Fate hint, I really think hes pointing to the fact that he won't be in the game. At some point in the video there is a part that says "There is No Fate" as well as the title seems to suggest that he won't be playable at least.