Injustice comic #4 SPOILERS

#1Chaos00Posted 2/5/2013 8:06:00 AM
Comic #4 is out and it stays great! Everyone should go read it before reading this topic, it's only 99 cents.

I'm confused about how the story in Injustice will be, especially since we clearly still see the Joker and I don't think there's any way he could survive getting punched through the stomach by Superman. My guess is that the Joker will be sent back to the living by Ares (is that possible?) to help start a war or time will be moved backwards somehow, especially since another nuke apparently goes off. Someone help me make sense of this!
---
Sig wont change until Sora is in SSBB (started 6-10-07)
#2DoritoXIPosted 2/5/2013 8:20:26 AM
I just don't know anymore. They are really throwing us in every direction with the story, hard to tell. The chapter was awesome though, Superman just crapped on GL.
#3MK9_ProdigyPosted 2/5/2013 8:26:56 AM
You'll find out when you play the game?

Useless topic.
---
PSN&XBL: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, PSASBR Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil PSA:Dante, Sir Daniel
#4ZekenarPosted 2/5/2013 8:31:27 AM
It looks like the story will be jumping back and forth in time, or next issue you will see that it is all in Superman's head. He is contemplating what the consequences of this action would be.

Why is it whenever someone in the JL needs to go bad it is always Superman? Why is he the character who always gets crapped on to make the others look better?
---
Atheism turns out to be too simple. If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning -C.S. Lewis
#5ThirtyThr33Posted 2/5/2013 8:32:11 AM
MK9_Prodigy posted...
I'm always serious and I hate it when people discuss things on a discussion board!

---
NUKING THEM SITS WELL WITH ME!!!
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#6TehMojodogsPosted 2/5/2013 8:32:33 AM
Superman just crapped on GL

...Well... okay then...
---
Atheism turns out to be too simple. If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning -C.S. Lewis
#7DoritoXIPosted 2/5/2013 8:40:37 AM
Zekenar posted...
It looks like the story will be jumping back and forth in time, or next issue you will see that it is all in Superman's head. He is contemplating what the consequences of this action would be.

Why is it whenever someone in the JL needs to go bad it is always Superman? Why is he the character who always gets crapped on to make the others look better?

I support Superman 100% in his decision to kill Joker. He just killed millions of people with a nuke, destroyed the city, tricked Superman into killing his wife and baby, not to mention his past atrocities. I wouldn't call Superman bad for killing a villain.
#8ultraroboninjaPosted 2/5/2013 9:08:57 AM
Zekenar posted...

Because if it was anyone else, Superman would restrain them no problem.

Great issue! I'm guessing Joker dies in the first chapter of story mode in the game.
#9Chaos00(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 9:09:16 AM
ThirtyThr33 posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...
I'm always serious and I hate it when people discuss things on a discussion board!

He's just mad at me because I posted the same comment on his topic about asking what Gamestop's pre-order deal was.

Zekenar posted...

I really hope that this issue wasn't just something going on in Superman's head, especially since we know he breaks into the interrogation in the game it would be weird if that's just him doing it for real. My guess is that he comes back to life (which might give some explanation for why he'd be trying to kill Harley Quinn) or is possessed by Ares? It would be weird if the game's story mode takes place both before and after the prequel
---
Sig wont change until Sora is in SSBB (started 6-10-07)
#10Kamek69Posted 2/5/2013 9:09:27 AM
Could be that the first part of the game's story is the story straight from the comics.
---
I defeated a raccoon! SCIENCE!
GT: Kamek69