Injustice comic #4 SPOILERS

#41Mister_SpykerPosted 2/6/2013 9:00:48 AM
"I already have."
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmoRhaaHFEziJ_pf5JoMTMzoq_cU9fcrF9AZHrt1Hx5npMCSYYvQ
---
Dear lord, Spyker just ripped his entire life apart in nothing more than a few paragraphs. Ouch... - RexSilver
#42Giru 017Posted 2/6/2013 9:16:28 AM
ThirtyThr33 posted...
It really didn't sit well with me how he defecated all over Green Lantern.

In all fairness, Supes VS Hal (unless Supes is depowered from a Sun Eater and Hal charged up with Parallax) has always been the same outcome, both in canon as well as elseworlds (Red Son comes to mind). Despite the ring doing all it does, Hal's reaction speed is still "only" human.

John Stewart is a lot smarter and fares a lot better against Superman, using precise attacks and slow-down constructs instead of trying to reason with him or outpower him. Hal was an idiot to threaten Superman, specially given the situation.
---
-=The Slackers=- *The High Priest of Slackerism and perpetual E-Vileness*
#43Mister_SpykerPosted 2/6/2013 9:21:06 AM
John Stewart is a lot smarter and fares a lot better against Superman, using precise attacks and slow-down constructs instead of trying to reason with him or outpower him. Hal was an idiot to threaten Superman, specially given the situation.

Pretty sure that it was Kyle Rayner.
---
Dear lord, Spyker just ripped his entire life apart in nothing more than a few paragraphs. Ouch... - RexSilver
#44LordRattergunPosted 2/6/2013 1:32:18 PM
Giru 017 posted...
ThirtyThr33 posted...
It really didn't sit well with me how he defecated all over Green Lantern.

In all fairness, Supes VS Hal (unless Supes is depowered from a Sun Eater and Hal charged up with Parallax) has always been the same outcome, both in canon as well as elseworlds (Red Son comes to mind). Despite the ring doing all it does, Hal's reaction speed is still "only" human.

This.

It's been tested many times, and Supez's strength >>>>>>> Green Lantern's will.

http://www.superdickery.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1313:superman-foe-of-the-green-lanterns&catid=28:superdickery&Itemid=54
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg
#45Giru 017Posted 2/6/2013 1:59:28 PM
Mister_Spyker posted...

I thought about this actually, it certainly LOOK like Kyle once the ring is off, but the constructs are clearly of the boring Jordan variety, and I doubt they'd include Kyle over Hal in the game for serveral reasons:

1. Hal is clearly the most famous lantern
2. Hal was in the awful GL movie
3. Hal is in the awesome GL series
4. Hal is just about to make his comeback in the comic

on the other hand:

5. Kyle is probablly the least known Lantern by the general audience.
6. His about to lose his powers AGAIN in the comic and job to the big bad big time.
7. His constructs are way more elaborate and fun than Hal's, which would mean extra work.
---
-=The Slackers=- *The High Priest of Slackerism and perpetual E-Vileness*
#46fredjetsonPosted 2/6/2013 2:07:29 PM
Mister_Spyker posted...

dude when i was reading the comic i was thinking this i mean his clothes and he has longer black hair BUT, i KNOW that Hal is the GL being used in Injustice plus his costume was Hal's so im pretty sure it was Hal but OMG it would be amazing if it was Kyle
#47TaikutsunaPosted 2/6/2013 4:27:28 PM
fredjetson posted...
Mister_Spyker posted...

dude when i was reading the comic i was thinking this i mean his clothes and he has longer black hair BUT, i KNOW that Hal is the GL being used in Injustice plus his costume was Hal's so im pretty sure it was Hal but OMG it would be amazing if it was Kyle

Guess this means no Alan Scott.... the one and only, TRUE green lantern,
---
If it weren't for Me... It would just be Aweso.
#48UhOhJoePosted 2/6/2013 5:13:48 PM
Is it bad I felt more sad about the kitty & puppy then I did for Lois?
---
http://i.imgur.com/YCgSb.jpg -by Four_Seasons
#49TaikutsunaPosted 2/6/2013 5:44:58 PM
UhOhJoe posted...
Is it bad I felt more sad about the kitty & puppy then I did for Lois?

Everybody knows you can't beat a Puppy with a Kitten. Now beating a Kitten with a Puppy?... Completely different.
---
If it weren't for Me... It would just be Aweso.
#50sireg89Posted 2/7/2013 1:42:54 AM
i think superman missed an artery cant spell and on top of it they could revive him like they revived red hood