Aquaman CONFIRMED

#11MasterFoxCheif3Posted 2/5/2013 9:30:47 AM
Great! Now I know who I can use for a punching bag!
#12mixedlionPosted 2/5/2013 9:38:49 AM
I'm sure he's in although I was hoping for screenshots :(

Maybe he'll be announced in the 'information' we were supposed to get yesterday. Excited for this game but talk about bad PR.
---
Aquaman, Black Canary, Hawkgirl, Martian Manhunter, Circe and Poison Ivy for Injustice: Gods Among Us
Wanted- Injustice: Gods Among Us, Fire Emblem Awakening
#13RagirothPosted 2/5/2013 10:00:13 AM
A trailer would be nice.

*Glares at Ed Boon*
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#14BatarangbatsPosted 2/5/2013 10:00:58 AM
With the lack of Aqua from the trailers and comics, pretty sure he's going to be the savior, appearing late in the story.
---
WE LOVE BOON
#15hehe101Posted 2/5/2013 10:10:22 AM
Happy for the aqua fans but seriously another guy.. RAVEN
#16ilovemilfsPosted 2/5/2013 10:25:31 AM
Old News
Test Your Might had that for awhile. It was also posted on gamefaqs.
#17Flint444(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 2:12:47 PM
ThirtyThr33 posted...
Flint444 posted...
ThirtyThr33 posted...
Flint444 posted...
ThirtyThr33 posted...
http://testyourmight.com/threads/update-aquaman-confirmed-playable-in-injustice-gods-among-us.27088/

Because providing an actual link would have been too much to ask for.

When I was posting from my phone... Yea, it was. Now how about you enjoy the news, and stop being a jackass.

I can copy links on my phone just fine. If you're not going to at least bother linking to your source, refrain from making announcement topics. Thank you.

Jackass... Or is the appropriate term, Troll.

There is no reason to be upset. I'm not "trolling", I'm just pointing out how lousy of a topic creator you are and have provided sufficient supporting evidence. You, on the other hand, only retort with pejorative statements.

I post something, and the first thing you do is try to punk me... Yea, you're not trolling. Keep telling yourself that long enough, and maybe one day you'll believe it.
---
(This is NOT meant as an offensive remark. Repeat, NOT meant as an offensive remark)
#18LordRattergunPosted 2/5/2013 4:04:00 PM
This was known in another magazine ages ago.

I think the "I played as him!" tweet is new though.

Well, the good news is that Aquaman is already covered in scale armour so there's not much they can do to mess up his design. Still hope he has a huge beard in his default.
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg
#19ichigohollowXPosted 2/5/2013 4:22:55 PM
LordRattergun posted...
This was known in another magazine ages ago.

I think the "I played as him!" tweet is new though.

Well, the good news is that Aquaman is already covered in scale armour so there's not much they can do to mess up his design. Still hope he has a huge beard in his default.

me too. if not, then atleast as his alt.
---
If you vision a dream, always shield with hope and grief. Even if the Swords Blade pierces through them. Think of the shield as the guardian of hope and faith.
#20ThirtyThr33Posted 2/5/2013 5:24:52 PM
Flint444 posted...

I post something, and the first thing you do is try to punk me... Yea, you're not trolling. Keep telling yourself that long enough, and maybe one day you'll believe it.

"Try" implies that, even if that's what I was attempting, it did not succeed. Obviously it did, or you'd not have resorted to making a post that was bad enough to be deleted as it was a TOU violation. Not everyone that thinks you're a moron is a troll, just saying.
---
NUKING THEM SITS WELL WITH ME!!!
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]