Shazam confirmed

#31Mbad1999Posted 2/5/2013 2:51:47 PM
Like the suit. It looks like the new 52... But his face creeps me out.
#32ZekenarPosted 2/5/2013 2:56:50 PM
I have always thought Captain Marvel/Shazam looked pretty lame, but this version looks bad ass. Though the hood does look a little weird. I'm pretty hyped to see Aquaman now.
---
Atheism turns out to be too simple. If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning -C.S. Lewis
#33Ultima78Posted 2/5/2013 2:59:26 PM
Damn! I love Shazam, he looks awesomw! But there goes Black Adam :(
#34Bestia_SomniaPosted 2/5/2013 3:02:40 PM
Ultima78 posted...

Black Adam is practically a shoe-in. I don't see why Shazam being in the game means anything. They don't have to play anything alike.
#35ConradimusPrimePosted 2/5/2013 3:18:08 PM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
Ultima78 posted...

Black Adam is practically a shoe-in. I don't see why Shazam being in the game means anything. They don't have to play anything alike.

I does make him a little less likely since they VISUALLY are so similar. Obviously this hasn't stopped the studio in the past, but it does affect the chances. I still think he's in because of the Boon hints, even if it's just a costume and voice change like Sektor/Cyrax and their human modes
---
http://nefworks.blogspot.com
#36ljobenzaPosted 2/5/2013 3:41:41 PM
Wth? You people actually like that design?
#37Kolbarama90Posted 2/5/2013 3:47:32 PM
Just out of curiosity does anybody know how Shazam got leaked? I heard that his picture was on the Injustice website, is there any truth to that? His picture certainly matches up well with the rest of the character bio pictures on the site.
#38TaikutsunaPosted 2/5/2013 3:48:49 PM
I'm interested to see what his new powers are. Anyone who played MK VS DC knows from his ending that his powers merged with the elder gods... Still don't know why Captain Marvel or Superman need armor though.
---
If god didn't want people eating animals...
He wouldn't have made them out of meat..
#39gamefan190Posted 2/5/2013 3:51:10 PM
Taikutsuna posted...
I'm interested to see what his new powers are. Anyone who played MK VS DC knows from his ending that his powers merged with the elder gods... Still don't know why Captain Marvel or Superman need armor though.

the two games are connected!?
---
Games - Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2, Dead Space 3, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires, Tomb Raider, Injustice: Gods Among Us
#40DoritoXI(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 3:51:29 PM
Kolbarama90 posted...
Just out of curiosity does anybody know how Shazam got leaked? I heard that his picture was on the Injustice website, is there any truth to that? His picture certainly matches up well with the rest of the character bio pictures on the site.

Someone was messing around with urls and stumbled upon it.