Free Dlc skins when you vote.

#31ZekenarPosted 2/5/2013 2:03:20 PM
squiggy9996999 posted...
i would LOVE if the batgod somehow lost the first vote. never happen, but man that would be awesome.

just like if they made wonder woman along the lines of the game god of war it could be so epic, but instead we'll get the lame CW version... that breaks my heart just a little.

I don't know if this is what you meant, but the way I read this part would make a great idea for a WW game. Wonder Woman with GOW style gameplay? Yes please.

Did anybody get the ps3 theme? Is it the same one that has been on the playstation store for about two weeks now?
---
Atheism turns out to be too simple. If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning -C.S. Lewis
#32squiggy9996999Posted 2/5/2013 2:05:42 PM
"I don't know if this is what you meant, but the way I read this part would make a great idea for a WW game. Wonder Woman with GOW style gameplay? Yes please."

game, movie, tv, whatever, it works for ANYTHING lol. GIMME GIMME GIMME NOW :p
#33el_bonPosted 2/5/2013 2:16:25 PM
I also won the code..its looks like we get green arrow from cw series skin. The code will be in your email when the game comes out
---
Own ps3 and ps vita PSN: El_Bon316
#34Mbad1999Posted 2/5/2013 2:19:18 PM
I got the green arrow skin. Its the skin from the TV SERIES Called Arrow. But now i have to wait
#35LordRattergunPosted 2/5/2013 3:23:54 PM
While the DLC costume has a far better outfit (no oven mitt textures!), it has a worse head.

And why do all of GA's costumes have hoods? We need at least one with his classic hat.
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg
#36Mbad1999Posted 2/5/2013 3:27:01 PM
Hold up i voted for batman and wonder Woman and got the Arrow skin. But what about the next matches. If i get another prize will i be able to keep my arrow skin and get more prizes.
#37ConradimusPrimePosted 2/5/2013 3:31:08 PM
LordRattergun posted...
While the DLC costume has a far better outfit (no oven mitt textures!), it has a worse head.

And why do all of GA's costumes have hoods? We need at least one with his classic hat.

Good! Somebody else agrees with me on Oven Mitts!

I also hope his in game alternate has the pointy hat
---
http://nefworks.blogspot.com
#38Mbad1999Posted 2/5/2013 4:11:50 PM
You might get the hat if they put classic alt. for each character.
#39gomitePosted 2/5/2013 5:30:01 PM
got mine! free green arrow skin from the show "arrow"
---
BEAR HEIHACHI FOR DLC!!!!
#40Ultima78Posted 2/5/2013 5:30:48 PM
Zekenar posted...
squiggy9996999 posted...
i would LOVE if the batgod somehow lost the first vote. never happen, but man that would be awesome.

just like if they made wonder woman along the lines of the game god of war it could be so epic, but instead we'll get the lame CW version... that breaks my heart just a little.

I don't know if this is what you meant, but the way I read this part would make a great idea for a WW game. Wonder Woman with GOW style gameplay? Yes please.

Did anybody get the ps3 theme? Is it the same one that has been on the playstation store for about two weeks now?

I think it is.