Will a different actor play the same character in a alternate costume.

#1Mbad1999Posted 2/5/2013 5:19:51 PM
So i heard if you choose the CW Arrow Alternate. The guy who portrays him in the TV Series will voice him. So if you pick a certain alt. a different voice actor comes in. If so i would like it if green arrow does his super move as Arrow alt. He says "You Have Failed This City".
#2razkalPosted 2/5/2013 5:29:20 PM
Doubt it.

Source?
---
Go home and be a family man.......You have been studied, learnt and defeated.
X360 GT = RAGEofAVENGERS / PS3 GT = Razkal
#3ConradimusPrimePosted 2/5/2013 5:32:19 PM
Very much doubt it.
Good sound files can take up quite a bit of space, and hiring actors and getting the lines right for all the different voiced costumes. Logistically it's just not worth the time and cost...
---
http://nefworks.blogspot.com
#4ultraroboninjaPosted 2/5/2013 5:56:56 PM
I could see them doing this for 1 or 2 characters (they did it in MK9 with Cyrax and Sektor) but beyond that, it's like ConradimusPrime said, just too expensive to be worth it.
#5ichigohollowXPosted 2/5/2013 7:36:26 PM
Well according to the website below, stephen will indeed be doing his voice. Makes sense too bc at the end of the injustice vid today, we got to see the celebs-VAs, who will be doing interviews for the tournament. www.screwattack.com/news/doomsday-and-captain-marvelshazam-confirmed-injustice-gods-among-us
---
If you vision a dream, always shield with hope and grief. Even if the Swords Blade pierces through them. Think of the shield as the guardian of hope and faith.