Worst Name Ever

#11aaiman1205Posted 2/6/2013 10:12:50 AM
should be titled ''The Goddamn Batman and his b*****s"
---
King: So tell me Knight, do you want to kill me?
Knight: No, my Lord. But I do want you dead.
#12urmomishawt04Posted 2/6/2013 10:15:30 AM
Yah let's just name it DC Royale...

lol no injustice is a perfect name
---
'97 Camry <3: http://i.imgur.com/nqpyu.png
PSN: D4RK M4R10 / 3DS:: 2191 - 7636 - 8794
#13squiggy9996999Posted 2/6/2013 10:23:17 AM
"Yah let's just name it DC Royale..."

that would be worth it for the scene when superman gets the pot lid, smiles, and then melts everyone with his eye beams.
#14Kr0w1Nc4rNa73Posted 2/6/2013 10:44:59 AM
Batarangbats posted...
sithgod513 posted...
CanibusNotepad posted...
PrinceFoxelf posted...
I love the name, I think it's epic, but that's just me.

---
My username's complicated and I know that. Pretty long story. Just feel free to call me "Kr0w" or "Krow" if you need to address me.
#15MAthrillaPosted 2/6/2013 11:59:23 AM
Personally I think the best sounding fighters are the ones that make you wonder what genre your getting into. Soul Calibur, Dead or Alive, Smash Brothers, Tekken.(aka king of the Iron Fist)

if I knew nothing about comic books, the name "injustice Gods among us" would definitely peak my interest. When i think of the word "injustice" i think of an uphill battle where he odds of success are heavily stacked against me. my kind of party.

As a comic book fan, the theme of Injustice is heavily across the DC universe. Im sure the families of the Joker's victims know all about Injustice. There is also the Injustice League,

and about how this doesn't sound like a fighting game, well good. it unique, I would rather have it be called Injustice than, DC fighters, or DC combat or Joker X Justice League and ultimately it doesn't affect the quality of the game. It takes a person 2/3 of a second to find out that Injustice is a fighting game.
#16SoaD0031Posted 2/6/2013 12:59:25 PM
Injustice is a pretty good name IMO. NetherRealm didn't want to include "DC" in the title because of all the crappy DC games there are out there.
---
PSN: SoaD_009
#17EichiroNobunagaPosted 2/6/2013 1:01:33 PM
Justice League --> Injustice

The fact that there's always been a huge difference from nonsuperpowered guys like Batsy compared to the relatively godlike Superman + also possibly hinting ACTUAL Gods (Ares) --> Gods Among Us

It sounds like an okay name. It's not like Playstation All Stars Battle Royale that just goes on for too long (regarding name only; I want no debates here on the game itself).
#18SSBR10Posted 2/6/2013 1:02:25 PM
DC Super Heroes. lol

Nah but Injustice isn't bad. It does make sense if you know the plot and characters involved in it.
---
Little Mac, Mega Man, Travis Touchdown for Super Smash Bros. 4.
Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom please.
#19TehMojodogsPosted 2/6/2013 1:04:25 PM
Kr0w1Nc4rNa73 posted...
Batarangbats posted...
sithgod513 posted...
CanibusNotepad posted...
PrinceFoxelf posted...

---
Atheism turns out to be too simple. If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning -C.S. Lewis
#20kimarousPosted 2/6/2013 6:06:32 PM
Taizuku posted...
Batarangbats posted...
sithgod513 posted...
CanibusNotepad posted...
PrinceFoxelf posted...