I still don't get something.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. I still don't get something.
3 years ago#1
Metropolis blew up (these aren't spoilers btw, we all knew it'd happen from previews), Metropolis died, along with Superman's alter-ego Clark Kent, so what's with his awesome intro in the game? Why does dictator Supes actually have to go around masked as a news reporter?
---
Dear lord, Spyker just ripped his entire life apart in nothing more than a few paragraphs. Ouch... - RexSilver
3 years ago#2
No one knows he's Clark yet. He just likes blowing people's minds? Idk lol they thought it'd be a funny homage to Supez 64
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCgle29Es4
3 years ago#3
King Supez can do whatever the hell he wants.
---
WE LOVE BOON
3 years ago#4
Mister_Spyker posted...
Metropolis blew up (these aren't spoilers btw, we all knew it'd happen from previews), Metropolis died, along with Superman's alter-ego Clark Kent, so what's with his awesome intro in the game? Why does dictator Supes actually have to go around masked as a news reporter?

its just his versus mode intro it has nothing to do with the story lol
3 years ago#5
Batarangbats posted...
King Supez can do whatever the hell he wants.

^^this
---
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.
3 years ago#6
Because the intro doesn't exist in the story mode, since all the cutscenes directly segue into the fights.

It exists in the versus mode because it's INCREDIBLY iconic (I know just the opening shirt is, but this is taking it to the next level) and needed to be there.
Or a phone booth, that would work too.
---
http://nefworks.blogspot.com
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. I still don't get something.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived