NRS might as well just confirm Darkseid

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. NRS might as well just confirm Darkseid
2 years ago#1
And Aquaman, Cheetah and Despero while their at it. Then all the characters from both Justice League fighting games would be in this one. Oh and Lobo.
2 years ago#2
Aquadude is confirmed.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCgle29Es4
2 years ago#3
Cheetah and Despero won't happen.

As for Darkseid, I'm not really sure he'll be in the game anymore.
2 years ago#4
lol Aquaman is the only one whos in, Darkseid wouldnt really serve a purpose in this i dont think, id love to see despero and cheetah and Lobo will be DLC Ed Boon has mentioned him a couple times
2 years ago#5
fredjetson posted...
lol Aquaman is the only one whos in, Darkseid wouldnt really serve a purpose in this i dont think, id love to see despero and cheetah and Lobo will be DLC Ed Boon has mentioned him a couple times

Ares is seen walking side by side with the others, what purpose does he serve other than Wonder Woman villain? The fact that he's the God of War doesn't make him worthy of being the final boss, just that he's worthy of being in a fighting game. The rest of MK vs DCU has been confirmed in Injustice, why would Darkseid be any different? He still has a great shot at being in.
---
www.tomcruisemomshoes.com
You Just a Funny Guy with Peanut Butter Brown Honey Eyes RIP Canibus 06/09/2012
2 years ago#6
CanibusNotepad posted...
fredjetson posted...

Ares is seen walking side by side with the others, what purpose does he serve other than Wonder Woman villain? The fact that he's the God of War doesn't make him worthy of being the final boss, just that he's worthy of being in a fighting game. The rest of MK vs DCU has been confirmed in Injustice, why would Darkseid be any different? He still has a great shot at being in.

Yeah, as DLC.
2 years ago#7
NukeA6 posted...
CanibusNotepad posted...
fredjetson posted...

Yeah, as DLC.

You spelled final boss wrong
---
www.tomcruisemomshoes.com
You Just a Funny Guy with Peanut Butter Brown Honey Eyes RIP Canibus 06/09/2012
2 years ago#8
Taizuku posted...
Aquadude is confirmed.

I'm totally maining Aquabro
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. NRS might as well just confirm Darkseid

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived