NRS might as well just confirm Darkseid

#1TrueBackLashPosted 2/6/2013 1:30:22 PM
And Aquaman, Cheetah and Despero while their at it. Then all the characters from both Justice League fighting games would be in this one. Oh and Lobo.
#2TaizukuPosted 2/6/2013 1:43:30 PM
Aquadude is confirmed.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCgle29Es4
#3EichiroNobunagaPosted 2/6/2013 1:44:09 PM
Cheetah and Despero won't happen.

As for Darkseid, I'm not really sure he'll be in the game anymore.
#4fredjetsonPosted 2/6/2013 2:02:30 PM
lol Aquaman is the only one whos in, Darkseid wouldnt really serve a purpose in this i dont think, id love to see despero and cheetah and Lobo will be DLC Ed Boon has mentioned him a couple times
#5CanibusNotepadPosted 2/6/2013 2:58:49 PM
fredjetson posted...
lol Aquaman is the only one whos in, Darkseid wouldnt really serve a purpose in this i dont think, id love to see despero and cheetah and Lobo will be DLC Ed Boon has mentioned him a couple times

Ares is seen walking side by side with the others, what purpose does he serve other than Wonder Woman villain? The fact that he's the God of War doesn't make him worthy of being the final boss, just that he's worthy of being in a fighting game. The rest of MK vs DCU has been confirmed in Injustice, why would Darkseid be any different? He still has a great shot at being in.
---
www.tomcruisemomshoes.com
You Just a Funny Guy with Peanut Butter Brown Honey Eyes RIP Canibus 06/09/2012
#6NukeA6Posted 2/6/2013 4:01:04 PM
CanibusNotepad posted...
fredjetson posted...

Ares is seen walking side by side with the others, what purpose does he serve other than Wonder Woman villain? The fact that he's the God of War doesn't make him worthy of being the final boss, just that he's worthy of being in a fighting game. The rest of MK vs DCU has been confirmed in Injustice, why would Darkseid be any different? He still has a great shot at being in.

Yeah, as DLC.
#7CanibusNotepadPosted 2/6/2013 5:09:11 PM
NukeA6 posted...
CanibusNotepad posted...
fredjetson posted...

Yeah, as DLC.

You spelled final boss wrong
---
www.tomcruisemomshoes.com
You Just a Funny Guy with Peanut Butter Brown Honey Eyes RIP Canibus 06/09/2012
#8G-ScythePosted 2/6/2013 8:46:29 PM
Taizuku posted...
Aquadude is confirmed.

I'm totally maining Aquabro
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011