Wow Shazam has possibly the best look in the game for me

#1Robot_SoopaPosted 2/11/2013 2:49:35 PM
Who are your top and bottom looks for the game so far?

I'd have to say Flash is BY FAR the worst looking in the game. Flash is supposed to look really sleek. This is an overdesigned overcomplicated piece of junk. Flash doesn't need armor and ridiculous lines going everywhere.

Really takes you out of it too because a lot of these heroes design their own costume so the costumes should be practical and serve the purpose. A lot of these costumes seem like they're just showing off.

Shazam looks amazing though. Again, it gets a little overdesigned in the red areas but the hood and the lightning bolt are beautiful. Was gonna say I wouldn't mind this look getting transferred to the comics after the red is simplified but I just looked up New 52 Shazam and apparently this IS his costume.

Shazam gets a thumbs up for me and I normally don't care for the character at all.
#2patkelly929Posted 2/11/2013 2:53:59 PM
I have to say that Batman looks worse than Flash, but that's just me.

Best design, so far, I think goes to Green Arrow.
---
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever
#3ConradimusPrimePosted 2/11/2013 3:05:15 PM
Flash looks sleek considering everything. I think the design is strong.

However, my favorite look is Deathstroke for both primary and alt. He looks SOOO good.

Least favorite is a tie between Harley (WTF?) and Green Arrow. What is with the oven mitt hood and sleeve? HORRIBLE
---
http://nefworks.blogspot.com
#4Ultima78Posted 2/11/2013 3:07:20 PM
Shazam has best design.
Worst design is Wonder Woman.
#5Bestia_SomniaPosted 2/11/2013 3:07:23 PM
The Flash looks the best. His armor is so sleek and it looks cool when all the speed force electricity is streaming through it.
#6tte02000Posted 2/11/2013 3:17:54 PM
He gives me a Raiden vibe with all that electricity circulating on his suit.

Id say the best design right now to me is Green Arrow. I'm not much of a fan of him, but his suit in this is a very cool take.
#7GrandMast3rPosted 2/11/2013 3:42:28 PM
Shazam looks incredible. Can't wait to see more gameplay of him on Friday!

I'm very happy with all the designs for the characters. My favorites go to: Joker, Shazam, Deathstroke, Superman, Bane, Harley and Grundy.
#8ChibiMaddiChanPosted 2/11/2013 3:51:45 PM
Shazam and Deathstroke are my favorites so far.

Harley Quinne and the Joker are my least favorite.
---
Because when all else fails: kill it with fire. Or you know...push it over. Whatever works.
#9Mister_SpykerPosted 2/11/2013 5:47:18 PM
The worst is Doomsday imo. Red Son Supes has the best look.
---
Dear lord, Spyker just ripped his entire life apart in nothing more than a few paragraphs. Ouch... - RexSilver
#10cloudriveraPosted 2/11/2013 5:49:57 PM
Batman looks horrible.
---
currently playing: COD: Black Ops 2, Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword