Injustice Harley > New 52 Harley

#1HeroCorruptor66Posted 2/12/2013 9:19:18 AM
Also, Green Arrow X Harley OTP
---
The more people decide to allow censorship and laws supporting it to arise, the more they're letting the nazis win.
#2squiggy9996999Posted 2/12/2013 9:41:15 AM
you mean arkham asylum harley, and no she's the exact same character but now with more g-string. that's not better character design, it is worse. her voice is 100% from a different character than her outfit/looks.

i don;t care because i never found her more than a funny little add on to joker, like a new oddly colored tux. but her design now as a slutty/sexy villain is beyond ridiculous. and i am all for the way comic books have ridiculous sexualizations. if we can't have amazons who decide to show skin fro each other (since they live without men) - then i don't know why comics would even exist anymore. :(

and still i don;t like the new harley desings. :P
#3D_BartPosted 2/12/2013 9:44:34 AM
Harley's design in the New52 and this game suck because they're horrible, not because they're over sexualized.
---
Splash
#4Giru 017Posted 2/12/2013 9:48:10 AM
HeroCorruptor66 posted...

Blasphemy. Only Black Canary has rights over good 'ol Ollie.
---
-=The Slackers=- *The High Priest of Slackerism and perpetual E-Vileness*
#5mixedlionPosted 2/12/2013 10:29:54 AM
Giru 017 posted...
HeroCorruptor66 posted...

Blasphemy. Only Black Canary has rights over good 'ol Ollie.

Or Shado....lol

Lady Shiva did tempt Canary at one point lol

Anyways I like Arkham City and classic Harley way better
---
Aquaman, Black Canary, Hawkgirl, Martian Manhunter, Circe and Poison Ivy for Injustice: Gods Among Us
Wanted- Injustice: Gods Among Us, Etrian Odyssey 4
#6Smoke547Posted 2/15/2013 11:47:29 PM
Horrible design and a waste of a character slot that could have gone to a better female villian. Circe anyone? I like Harley, but we knew we were getting Joker from the start so why both?
#7TaikutsunaPosted 2/15/2013 11:56:11 PM
Last comic kind of made it sound like Black Canary wasn't around anymore... when Harley asked arrow if he ever lost anyone.
---
I live my life by the teachings of Danny Elfman!
#8ConradimusPrimePosted 2/16/2013 12:24:04 AM
Injustice alt Harley is better but only just barely
Her primary is exceptionally bad in this game

None of them truly read like Harley. She's just not the same character any more.
---
http://nefworks.blogspot.com
#9bass9000Posted 2/16/2013 12:36:48 AM
I must be the only person that actually likes her costume in this game. I think she looks great. Now if I had been the designer, I would have covered her up a bit more, given her an undershirt, and some pants or something but I don't mind the design overall.
---
"Be the change you want to see in the world"
#10Smoke547Posted 2/16/2013 12:51:09 AM
bass9000 posted...
I must be the only person that actually likes her costume in this game. I think she looks great. Now if I had been the designer, I would have covered her up a bit more, given her an undershirt, and some pants or something but I don't mind the design overall.

Yeah but its NRS, they looooove the skimpy outfits for the females. Suprised Wonder Woman isn't in a more revealing outfit, its probably going to be the SUPER SECRET unlockable. haha (Mileena MK9)