Anyone else find it odd that Shazam is on Supes side.

#1ShotgunHeroPosted 2/13/2013 2:18:48 PM
I mean it just seems odd to me. In the Aquaman trailer it shows him and Flash confronting Aquaman about joining the new Regime.

I mean generally whenever Supes or Cap go bad or are being mind controlled they are usually at odds with each other.

I'm thinking Shazam is a double agent for Batman, because I just can't see Billy going so far as to use fear and murder to get his way. Even if he is punk like in the new 52
#2EichiroNobunagaPosted 2/13/2013 2:20:02 PM
Yeah, seemed odd to me.

But the way I figure it, Supez is "that" Superhero that everyone knows and idolizes, so a kid like Billy Batson would blindly look up to and follow him.
#3ShotgunHero(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 2:25:20 PM
I suppose that's true. I'm curious how? He must have been conflicted as all hell to resort to this.
#4warnerbromanPosted 2/13/2013 2:27:33 PM
He convinced Billy.
---
I never heard of warnerbroman [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/chun-lifan/chun-li/prima2.jpg[/IMG] you can't stop staring can you?
#5TaikutsunaPosted 2/13/2013 2:34:06 PM
How about that he's wearing mostly Black?
---
I live my life by the teachings of Danny Elfman!
#6bd43Posted 2/13/2013 2:51:11 PM
I think, at one point, everyone but Aquaman is working with Supes or at least supes assumed so. To a point, they would be.

There's obviously a mix up later where Flash, among others, swaps sides.
---
Thinking is overrated. Like Pants.
#7inotenPosted 2/13/2013 2:56:52 PM
Yeah it's really strange, I just knew he would be on Batmans side to even the odds. I thought Hawkgirl would be too but looks like she's not. I wonder what female Heroes are on Batmans side. Come to think of it, Batmans side is pretty lack luster so far other than Cyborg and Aquaman.
#8TaikutsunaPosted 2/13/2013 2:58:32 PM
bd43 posted...
I think, at one point, everyone but Aquaman is working with Supes or at least supes assumed so. To a point, they would be.

There's obviously a mix up later where Flash, among others, swaps sides.

Makes sense seeing as how Batman and Aquaman were the only two that didn't get exposed to the Fear gas with the initial explosion.
---
I live my life by the teachings of Danny Elfman!
#9BreakingBrad4Posted 2/13/2013 3:00:11 PM
Cap is very malleable. He's a kid after all
---
Will remove this signature when a Marvel V.S DC game is made
#10warnerbromanPosted 2/13/2013 3:00:31 PM
Yeah it's really strange, I just knew he would be on Batmans side to even the odds. I thought Hawkgirl would be too but looks like she's not. I wonder what female Heroes are on Batmans side. Come to think of it, Batmans side is pretty lack luster so far other than Cyborg and Aquaman.

Think of the justice lord ep but with Batman listening to his good counterpart (which he did) while the rest continued doing what they did.
---
I never heard of warnerbroman [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/chun-lifan/chun-li/prima2.jpg[/IMG] you can't stop staring can you?