Anyone else find it odd that Shazam is on Supes side.

#21ShotgunHero(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 2:30:02 PM
ninjaman44 posted...
They could change Billy's origin and make it so that he's not even a kid. It is its own universe after all.

I actually think he starts off as a kid somewhere between 12-15 you see him as a kid in the 2nd battle trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ief4p9xMLDw

So the time skip is 5 years or so, so we can assume he's atleast 17-20 by the time of the new regime.
#22MynameisDirtDogPosted 2/14/2013 3:16:01 PM
that woman is really annoying
---
Josh Johnson Health Tracker: Josh Johnson is Currently HEALTHY
You can't think when you're ****ing high.
#23kuwab0Posted 2/14/2013 3:27:31 PM
Superman is jelly Captain Marvel can beat him.
#24MrPibbRulesPosted 2/14/2013 4:47:36 PM
Depends on how it is portrayed in the story, if he is simply following superman because he i convinced this is right, then no it does not surprise me.
---
-Javik: You and the Quarian are...joined? -Shepard: You could say that. -Javik: She calls it your emergency induction port? Shepard: I should go.
#25SazukeEXPosted 2/14/2013 4:51:07 PM
Shazam being with supes isn't odd. He was never all that smart and easy to manipulate.
---
FE:A-MU/Olivia, Chrom/Sumia, Lissa/Vaike, Lon'qu/Cordelia, Gaius/Maribelle, Donnel/Nowi, Riveria/Sully, Panne/Stahl, Miriel/Ricken, Tharja/Henri, Cherche/Virion
#26MynameisDirtDogPosted 2/14/2013 4:53:50 PM
Shazam being with supes isn't odd. He was never all that smart and easy to manipulate.

wisdom of solomon & all that jazz
---
#27SazukeEXPosted 2/14/2013 4:55:25 PM
MynameisDirtDog posted...

That wisdom is overrated as he's always manipulated by villains all the time until the old man died and his balls were magnetized to the ground.
---
FE:A-MU/Olivia, Chrom/Sumia, Lissa/Vaike, Lon'qu/Cordelia, Gaius/Maribelle, Donnel/Nowi, Riveria/Sully, Panne/Stahl, Miriel/Ricken, Tharja/Henri, Cherche/Virion
#28MynameisDirtDogPosted 2/14/2013 4:57:13 PM

That wisdom is overrated as he's always manipulated by villains all the time until the old man died and his balls were magnetized to the ground.

plot mandates, not mental deficiency
---
#29ShotgunHero(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 4:57:57 PM
SazukeEX posted...

You don't know a lot about Cap do you?