With Shazam in mostly Black...

#1TaikutsunaPosted 2/13/2013 4:39:59 PM
... in the new aquaman reveal trailer. does that mean they are fazing out Black Adam? or are they merging Black Adam with Shazam?.... Because that would be pretty cool, Billy shouts SHAZAM when in a Negative emotion like anger and gets the Black adam powers. Doesn't look good for Black Adam to make it in this game if Shazam takes his outfit though.
---
I live my life by the teachings of Danny Elfman!
#2NukeA6Posted 2/13/2013 4:46:03 PM
Black Adam is already in the game. His playable status is questionable. And this isn't the first time a Marvel went dark. Mary Marvel did it before.
#3bd43Posted 2/13/2013 4:48:22 PM
NukeA6 posted...
Black Adam is already in the game. His playable status is questionable. And this isn't the first time a Marvel went dark. Mary Marvel did it before.

Black Adam is in the game where?

More importantly, I doubt that's the case. Black here is to symbolize a darker mentality. I could see them dumping Black Adam with Shazam on the roster, but that's entirely unrelated to the costume.
---
Thinking is overrated. Like Pants.
#4RahmtheMinotaurPosted 2/13/2013 4:51:04 PM
bd43 posted...
NukeA6 posted...

More importantly, I doubt that's the case. Black here is to symbolize a darker mentality. I could see them dumping Black Adam with Shazam on the roster, but that's entirely unrelated to the costume.

Some magazine ( I forget which) mentioned a cutscene where Shazam fights Black Adam and Green Lantern fights Sinestro.
---
PSN: RahmXIII
#5Taikutsuna(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 4:55:26 PM
RahmtheMinotaur posted...
bd43 posted...
NukeA6 posted...

Some magazine ( I forget which) mentioned a cutscene where Shazam fights Black Adam and Green Lantern fights Sinestro.

and this is why we have this.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672473-injustice-gods-among-us/65402356
---
I live my life by the teachings of Danny Elfman!