So I was just wondering..

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. So I was just wondering..
3 years ago#1
How many special moves do each character have because I know I saw batman having two of them. Or did they just change it
Psn-LightYagami1014,Assassin's Creed III, Prototype 2, Operation Raccoon City.
3 years ago#2
How do you expect us to know? It's not like there's a full leaked walkthrough floating out about there. If there was, we'd already be discussing it.
3 years ago#3
There needs to be at least one "Guile" character IMO.

As in, basically zero special moves but makes up for it with a ton of amazing command normals and whatever their special trait is.

Now that I think about, this game doesn't have any charge characters, does it? I think Black Adam should be one to better differentiate himself from Cap Marvel.
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg
3 years ago#4
kyuubi1013 posted...
How many special moves do each character have because I know I saw batman having two of them. Or did they just change it

They changed it.

Batman's "original" super involved doing a combo ending with the opponent hanging from their feet by the grappling hook, and Batman dropkicking them.

I know this, because I had the picture of this being done to Flash in my Playstation 3 for a time. Netherrealm recently swapped that "super" for the current shown with folks being run down by the Batmobile.

I remember Netherrealm doing something like this with Mileena and her X-ray attack back when vids were being shown for MK9.
3 years ago#5
Now that I think about, this game doesn't have any charge characters, does it?

Yes, and I thank God every day for that
Men get arrested. Dogs get put down.
3 years ago#6
i kinda thought they had 3 levels, third being like a full thing and being the best. im not really sure what leads me to believe this though...
3 years ago#7
LordRattergun posted...
There needs to be at least one "Guile" character IMO.

As in, basically zero special moves but makes up for it with a ton of amazing command normals and whatever their special trait is.

Now that I think about, this game doesn't have any charge characters, does it? I think Black Adam should be one to better differentiate himself from Cap Marvel.

It doesn't have any charge characters and I don't think it will. I'm not sure I'd like to see that in this game.

However, I do love using charge characters in Street Fighter. Especially Guile.
INJUSTICE wishlist: Martian Manhunter, Black Adam, Mr. Miracle, Barda, Despero, Swamp Thing, Red Tornado, Blue Beetle, Lobo, Black Manta, Dr. Fate, Mr. Freeze
3 years ago#8
LordRattergun posted...

I really hope not. I have the worst time learning charge characters, and I struggle to pull off half their moves.
3 years ago#9
i kinda thought they had 3 levels, third being like a full thing and being the best. im not really sure what leads me to believe this though...

UMvC3 had that.
Men get arrested. Dogs get put down.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. So I was just wondering..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived