So I was just wondering..

#1kyuubi1013Posted 2/15/2013 8:55:43 PM
How many special moves do each character have because I know I saw batman having two of them. Or did they just change it
---
Psn-LightYagami1014,Assassin's Creed III, Prototype 2, Operation Raccoon City.
#2kimarousPosted 2/15/2013 9:06:43 PM
How do you expect us to know? It's not like there's a full leaked walkthrough floating out about there. If there was, we'd already be discussing it.
#3LordRattergunPosted 2/15/2013 9:12:21 PM
There needs to be at least one "Guile" character IMO.

As in, basically zero special moves but makes up for it with a ton of amazing command normals and whatever their special trait is.

Now that I think about, this game doesn't have any charge characters, does it? I think Black Adam should be one to better differentiate himself from Cap Marvel.
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg
#4RoachmeatPosted 2/15/2013 11:25:33 PM
kyuubi1013 posted...
How many special moves do each character have because I know I saw batman having two of them. Or did they just change it

They changed it.

Batman's "original" super involved doing a combo ending with the opponent hanging from their feet by the grappling hook, and Batman dropkicking them.

I know this, because I had the picture of this being done to Flash in my Playstation 3 for a time. Netherrealm recently swapped that "super" for the current shown with folks being run down by the Batmobile.

I remember Netherrealm doing something like this with Mileena and her X-ray attack back when vids were being shown for MK9.
#5Mister_SpykerPosted 2/16/2013 4:27:34 AM
Now that I think about, this game doesn't have any charge characters, does it?

Yes, and I thank God every day for that
---
Men get arrested. Dogs get put down.
#6squirrel_boyPosted 2/16/2013 9:08:18 AM
i kinda thought they had 3 levels, third being like a full thing and being the best. im not really sure what leads me to believe this though...
#7En Sabah NurPosted 2/16/2013 9:53:17 AM
LordRattergun posted...
There needs to be at least one "Guile" character IMO.

As in, basically zero special moves but makes up for it with a ton of amazing command normals and whatever their special trait is.

Now that I think about, this game doesn't have any charge characters, does it? I think Black Adam should be one to better differentiate himself from Cap Marvel.

It doesn't have any charge characters and I don't think it will. I'm not sure I'd like to see that in this game.

However, I do love using charge characters in Street Fighter. Especially Guile.
---
INJUSTICE wishlist: Martian Manhunter, Black Adam, Mr. Miracle, Barda, Despero, Swamp Thing, Red Tornado, Blue Beetle, Lobo, Black Manta, Dr. Fate, Mr. Freeze
#8SmashKPosted 2/16/2013 10:30:19 AM(edited)
LordRattergun posted...

I really hope not. I have the worst time learning charge characters, and I struggle to pull off half their moves.
#9Mister_SpykerPosted 2/16/2013 10:30:51 AM
i kinda thought they had 3 levels, third being like a full thing and being the best. im not really sure what leads me to believe this though...

UMvC3 had that.
---
Men get arrested. Dogs get put down.