joker won!!!!

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
I told people this isn't a Canon fight but votes only and I stated that joker has mote fans than lex stupid fan boys even tho I'm one
4 years ago#2
I had my money on both Shazam and Lex, now I feel stupid because I made my choices on raw power alone lol
4 years ago#3
I voted for Joker just because I guessed that he would take advantage of Lex's arrogance to beat him. Hell, it's what causes Lex to lose to Supe's half the time. It's easily his greatest weakness.
PSN ID - Catalyst_Black
360 GT - Frostbite455931
4 years ago#4
I don't understand how people didn't know it was a popularity contest.

WHY WOULD YOU BE VOTING
4 years ago#5
I voted for Joker by popularity, but because I'm interested in his gameplay more than Luthor's.
4 years ago#6
I mean don't get me wrong lex would win buts a popularity fight which I figured out after the Batman and bane fight
4 years ago#7
xxmvcfanxx1000 posted...
I had my money on both Shazam and Lex, now I feel stupid because I made my choices on raw power alone lol

I voted the same, but only because I wanted to see more of their gameplay.

Shazam was really cool though.
INJUSTICE wishlist: Martian Manhunter, Black Adam, Mr. Miracle, Barda, Despero, Swamp Thing, Red Tornado, Blue Beetle, Lobo, Black Manta, Dr. Fate, Mr. Freeze
4 years ago#8
KCJ5062 posted...
I voted for Joker by popularity, but because I'm interested in his gameplay more than Luthor's.

I meant to put *not* by popularity.
4 years ago#9
chedibang1994 posted...
I told people this isn't a Canon fight but votes only and I stated that joker has mote fans than lex stupid fan boys even tho I'm one

I've stated this a Facebook group and got backlashed. Proved a ton of people wrong :D
4 years ago#10
what do you expect? it's a popularity contest. it'll come down to batman vs. superman with batman winning.

i remember when i was a kid and superman was the most popular and i was the only kid who liked batman and now batman is like the prom king.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived