Would if you prefered if Capcom made this game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Would if you prefered if Capcom made this game?
3 years ago#1
Like an exact copy of umvc3 and without DLC bs, would you?

That would be a dream imo.
3 years ago#2
I loved SSF4 and I enjoyed SFxT 2013, but the MvC gameplay really doesn't do anything for me.
*Proud follower of Jesus Christ*
3 years ago#3

Too much "one-touch-death" and it's more about being flashy than being technical. Also, inb4 someone says something about DLC.
3 years ago#4
No. I don't like UMVC3. It's no fun having your character killed in one combo.
3 years ago#5
No. I don't want another crappy anime-inspired fighter with cutesy miniature characters and schoolgirls, complete with locked disc content and about 2-3 versions with extra characters coming six months after the game's release. I'll leave it to NRS to make the game.
Aquaman, Black Canary, Hawkgirl, Martian Manhunter, Circe and Poison Ivy for Injustice: Gods Among Us
Wanted- Injustice: Gods Among Us, Etrian Odyssey 4
3 years ago#6
no becase they will make it halfassed rehash using the street fighter 4 style and the game will have no story at all
just them fighting each other for no reason at all

and 5 month later they will give us ultimate injustice
YS,megaman,shin megami tensei,growlancer,sonic,superman,sly cooper fan
3 years ago#7
I prefer NRS make it, I like the dark artstyle/models etc that they use and I found the Mk9 gameplay fun and simple. Also because nrs did an awesome job with mk9's story mode, and they are doing the same for injustice.
3 years ago#8
Not at all.
Dear lord, Spyker just ripped his entire life apart in nothing more than a few paragraphs. Ouch... - RexSilver
3 years ago#9
No. MvC3 was a disgrace to the franchise and i want injustice as far from that as possible
3 years ago#10
No. I do not enjoy Capcom fighters at all.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Would if you prefered if Capcom made this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived