Super Fight 3 is UP!

#31bass9000Posted 2/18/2013 11:59:48 AM
I voted Aquaman and Green Lantern, I think that those are the logical choices. I really am starting to like Aquaman, I may actually pick up some of his comics. He looks fun to play as well. Now, the real question is who will win between Green Lantern and Aquaman!?
---
"Be the change you want to see in the world"
#32MAthrillaPosted 2/18/2013 12:00:56 PM
i hate how DC just can't let a lame character die, they have to keep telling us we are a-holes fro not liking him and "reinventing him" (translations: whatever gets called "edgy" and "darker" in today's trends). well cyborg isn;t really much more interesting than aquaman but still, i definitely won't vote for the fish dude.

Who are we to define someone ease's true potential? I think that is the message DC is trying to get across. I can relate to Aquaman. In school nobody ever thought I would amount to anything, and I sort of believed them. While I haven't reached where I want to be in life yet, I can say that I'm a long way from where everyone thought I would be.

Now Cyborg's tech allows him to survive under water. But he"s also black, which allows him to not survive under water. hmmm something got to give.
#33MynameisDirtDogPosted 2/18/2013 12:05:36 PM
I voted Aquaman and Green Lantern, I think that those are the logical choices. I really am starting to like Aquaman, I may actually pick up some of his comics. He looks fun to play as well. Now, the real question is who will win between Green Lantern and Aquaman!?

Green Lantern would only lose if he gets a brain cramp or forgets to charge his ring.
---
Josh Johnson Health Tracker: Josh Johnson is Currently HEALTHY
You can't think when you're ****ing high.
#34Just_a_loserPosted 2/18/2013 1:42:14 PM
What the hell does it matter who you LIKE more in a vs match? You should base your votes solely on who you honestly think would win. Not on who you've been wanting to see more of/just who you like.

I personally think Aquaman vs Cyborg is an interesting match up. Cyborg has a lot of projectile-based weapons that give him an advantage while Aquaman may be physically stronger. Really not sure how to vote on this one.

As for Green Lantern vs Grundy, I do think GL would crush him.
---
The world is cruel. And the only morality in a cruel world...is chance. Unbiased. Unprejudiced. Fair.
#35MynameisDirtDogPosted 2/18/2013 1:52:26 PM
What the hell does it matter who you LIKE more in a vs match? You should base your votes solely on who you honestly think would win. Not on who you've been wanting to see more of/just who you like.

I personally think Aquaman vs Cyborg is an interesting match up. Cyborg has a lot of projectile-based weapons that give him an advantage while Aquaman may be physically stronger. Really not sure how to vote on this one.

because the reward for achieving the most votes is more gameplay footage

because who would win "in real life" is in no way relevant to who comes out on top in a fighting game

therefore, all of my votes have been determined based on who i want to see more footage of. I know Flash would beat Captain Marvel, but Flash has been out since Day 1, and I wanted to see more Marvel. That's an entirely defensible justification for voting in this popularity contest.
---
Josh Johnson Health Tracker: Josh Johnson is Currently HEALTHY
You can't think when you're ****ing high.
#36RahmtheMinotaurPosted 2/18/2013 1:56:04 PM(edited)
The battle arena winner doesn't get more gameplay footage than the loser.

EDIT: Unless you meant them advancing to the next round than nevermind.
---
PSN: RahmXIII
#37inotenPosted 2/18/2013 1:58:29 PM
Just_a_loser posted...

I also thought this was a interesting match up. Aquaman has a lot going for him but I think Cyborg is being underestimated. I voted for Cyborg because I believe he could out smart Aquaman and he has such a vast arsenal of technology.
#38KCJ5062Posted 2/18/2013 2:10:17 PM
MynameisDirtDog posted...

because the reward for achieving the most votes is more gameplay footage

because who would win "in real life" is in no way relevant to who comes out on top in a fighting game

therefore, all of my votes have been determined based on who i want to see more footage of. I know Flash would beat Captain Marvel, but Flash has been out since Day 1, and I wanted to see more Marvel. That's an entirely defensible justification for voting in this popularity contest.

This. Even though in a actual fight, Lex Luthor would most likely beat Joker, I voted for the latter because I'm more interested in his gameplay.

The purpose is to create matchups of whoever you want and have fun kicking ass. Not to restrict two characters from going head to head or having certain characters always winning because of logistics.
#39LordRattergunPosted 2/18/2013 2:29:20 PM
Huh. They actuallty showed Green Lantern ingame. I'm surprised.

Was that John Stewart in the winpose?

Anyway, voting for GL and Aquaman.
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg
#40J1MM3LPosted 2/18/2013 2:34:34 PM
...So, I'm I the only one who voted Solomon Grundy?

Anyone else a fan of the big rotting lug?
---
"Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."
~ Arthur C. Clarke