Any updated info on the specs for the Injustice fight stick????

#1Sipher360Posted 2/19/2013 4:08:04 PM
I want to preorder it. It looks really great. I just hope that it has Happ parts on the inside. I have quite a few Sanwa sticks already. Thanks for any info....
---
"Ahk and them never did nothing to me....terrorism is when you hang a * from a tree..." -Grand Puba Maxwell
#2Hawkeye_4_mvsc3Posted 2/19/2013 5:21:38 PM
bump

I'm wondering what's inside aswell
---
http://i.imgur.com/sMqVT.jpg Skullgirls~!
PSN : J-Wiggity
#3ExarOsPosted 2/19/2013 5:24:31 PM
I will prob pick it up. It looks really good. I am curious if my MK9 fight stick would work with this title though.
---
XBOX GT: Exar0s
PS3 PSN: Exar0s
#4MynameisDirtDogPosted 2/19/2013 5:24:51 PM
Yeah, me too. Finally a decent topic!
---
Josh Johnson Health Tracker: Josh Johnson is Currently HEALTHY
You can't think when you're ****ing high.
#5razkalPosted 2/19/2013 5:25:16 PM
PDP brand with low quality parts. Look up the MK stick.

You are basically paying $60-90 for the stick so you get what you pay for.

Happ sticks have very long throw range and circular gates BTW.
---
Go home and be a family man.......You have been studied, learnt and defeated.
X360 GT = RAGEofAVENGERS / PS3 GT = Razkal
#6Hawkeye_4_mvsc3Posted 2/19/2013 5:38:19 PM
razkal posted...

whoa, you say it like it IS the MK stick

source buddy?
---
http://i.imgur.com/sMqVT.jpg Skullgirls~!
PSN : J-Wiggity
#7razkalPosted 2/19/2013 5:51:42 PM
Hawkeye_4_mvsc3 posted...
razkal posted...

source buddy?

Just basic deduction.

How much are you paying for the stick?

We know PDP is making it.

When has PDP made a quality stick in the past?

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/jan/23/injustice-gods-among-us-battle-editions-arcade-stick-made-pdp/

"The creator of the Injustice fight stick is Performance Designed Products (PDP). This company’s history brings me back to the Mortal Kombat fight stick which came in a similar package when it released in 2011. This makes sense to me since both games are published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and developed by NetherRealm Studios. The logic here must be to stick with the company you know (horrible pun).

While I don’t have any of the specs on the stick itself, I remember the Mortal Kombat stick was very, very American in design. The thought process was that Mortal Kombat is an American franchise so it deserves an American style fight stick. If this sort of logic continues, the Injustice stick would also be American in design. From the picture of the stick it does appear to have the big bat stick and concave buttons… so there you go."
---
Go home and be a family man.......You have been studied, learnt and defeated.
X360 GT = RAGEofAVENGERS / PS3 GT = Razkal
#8Gameninja521Posted 2/19/2013 6:38:08 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9SoaD0031Posted 2/19/2013 7:12:16 PM
razkal posted...
Hawkeye_4_mvsc3 posted...
razkal posted...

source buddy?

Just basic deduction.

How much are you paying for the stick?

We know PDP is making it.

When has PDP made a quality stick in the past?

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/jan/23/injustice-gods-among-us-battle-editions-arcade-stick-made-pdp/

"The creator of the Injustice fight stick is Performance Designed Products (PDP). This company’s history brings me back to the Mortal Kombat fight stick which came in a similar package when it released in 2011. This makes sense to me since both games are published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and developed by NetherRealm Studios. The logic here must be to stick with the company you know (horrible pun).

While I don’t have any of the specs on the stick itself, I remember the Mortal Kombat stick was very, very American in design. The thought process was that Mortal Kombat is an American franchise so it deserves an American style fight stick. If this sort of logic continues, the Injustice stick would also be American in design. From the picture of the stick it does appear to have the big bat stick and concave buttons… so there you go."

This right here. I wouldn't expect this stick to include different parts than the MK stick.
---
PSN: SoaD_009
#10K3-MyrluPosted 2/19/2013 8:34:20 PM
The PDP Klassic stick wasn't that bad for the price. The only problem some might find with that stick is the button layout. That button layout is only good for Old School MK. You can make it work for the new MK but for other fighting games you simply cannot. The rigidness of the joystick is also a plus for MK, where the inputs are more precise with less quarter circle movements involved.

I've seen the movielist for injustice and it has MK like inputs and dial a combos. So a rigid stick will be good. Then again you have the option to turn off negative edge and change inputs to QC motions instead, so a japanese style stick would be good too. Personally, I wouldn't buy the PDP Injustice stick. You're better off paying for a good stick with quality parts that will last a long time, and dual modded to boot.

http://eightarc.com/qanba-q4-black

The above is a link to a really good stick..