Injustice PS4

#1LoboXSpaceDolphPosted 2/21/2013 12:14:23 PM
I was reading All-Star Western which all fans of DC, great art and writing would love. Its very easily. Accessible and new readers friendly and you should all read it. At the moment Jonah Hex is partnered with Amadeus Arkham and in the newest story arc it vandal savage attacks the Wayne's and Hex must stop him!

Maybe they will do a PS4 version of Injustice 2 featuring Jonah Hex as main character
#2MynameisDirtDogPosted 2/21/2013 12:16:13 PM
jonah hex sucks
---
Josh Johnson Health Tracker: Josh Johnson is Currently HEALTHY
You can't think when you're ****ing high.
#3DoritoXIPosted 2/21/2013 12:16:52 PM
Are you a DC marketer now?
#4Bestia_SomniaPosted 2/21/2013 12:17:19 PM
MynameisDirtDog posted...
jonah hex sucks

Just like his movie
---
JoJo's All-Star Battle (potential mains): Zeppeli, Wham, Jotaro, Okuyasu, Gyro, Josuke (JoJolion)
#5RahmtheMinotaurPosted 2/21/2013 12:18:16 PM
DC needs to hire better viral marketers than this guy.
---
PSN: RahmXIII
#6ultraroboninjaPosted 2/21/2013 12:25:38 PM
Jonah Hex, Raven Poison Ivy, and Black Canary will be the stars.

Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, and Green Lantern will be DLC.
#7ZekenarPosted 2/21/2013 12:27:02 PM
So you're telling me you think that I, a person who hates westerns as a genre, should read a book called All-Star WESTERN, because YOU think I would like it?
---
Atheism turns out to be too simple. If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning -C.S. Lewis
#8LoboXSpaceDolph(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 12:29:58 PM
Zekenar posted...
So you're telling me you think that I, a person who hates westerns as a genre, should read a book called All-Star WESTERN, because YOU think I would like it?

Do you want to find out more. History about Gothham City, the Wayne's, the Al Ghuls, Vandal Savage with great character interaction, story, plot,dialogue and humour and just in general a fantastic book with amazing. Art?
Also. It's not just cowboys and stuff, deals with the court of owls, magic and mystical stuff and. Lots more just in a western setting.
#9Queen_of_Lazy89Posted 2/21/2013 12:41:20 PM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
MynameisDirtDog posted...
jonah hex sucks

Just like his movie

^
---
...Ok, lets put it this way.
Dracula is vampire Jesus. ~red255
#10ZekenarPosted 2/21/2013 12:45:20 PM
LoboXSpaceDolph posted...
Zekenar posted...

Do you want to find out more. History about Gothham City, the Wayne's, the Al Ghuls, Vandal Savage with great character interaction, story, plot,dialogue and humour and just in general a fantastic book with amazing. Art?
Also. It's not just cowboys and stuff, deals with the court of owls, magic and mystical stuff and. Lots more just in a western setting.

I can find the bolded section elsewhere(not saying it's not good) The rest of that doesn't really appeal to me. Hell, I'm a massive Superman fan and I don't care to learn about the history of Metropolis, Smallville, or the Kents. I'm only slightly interested in the history of Jor-El and Krypton.

Also the "western setting" ruins any interest I may have had. I very rarely enjoy stories of any kind set in the past.
---
Atheism turns out to be too simple. If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning -C.S. Lewis