On the pic of the leaked characters...

#11barefootabePosted 3/2/2013 12:08:13 PM
It's clearly Raven with the pointed hood and the gray skin
---
if if's and buts was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
#12G-ScythePosted 3/2/2013 12:16:55 PM
gamefan190 posted...
Raven is even a villain now in the new 52

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c4/Raven%27s_first_New_52_costume.png

Wow that is just horrible
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#13SpartenX20Posted 3/2/2013 12:21:03 PM
gamefan190 posted...
Raven is even a villain now in the new 52

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c4/Raven%27s_first_New_52_costume.png

http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/f-YXOzlGH4E/mqdefault.jpg

But here she is a hero, or that's what she looks like from this picture.

So you're proposing that over the course of the story she betrays Cyborg and Nightwing and NR added her to the acheivement portrait of traditional villains, despite most of her popularity being based around the Teen Titans animated series where she was a hero.

That's in no way more likely than it just not being her.
---
PSN: FugginFrog
#14Moogle_trainerPosted 3/2/2013 12:24:06 PM
I agree that it isn't Raven. Everyone just really wants her to be revealed. I think it might be Spectre. He is the only one i can think of thats a villain and wears his hood.
#15barefootabePosted 3/2/2013 12:28:49 PM
It's not even a Villian achivement..It's called Ultimate Battler for completing Battle Mode
---
if if's and buts was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
#16mixedlionPosted 3/2/2013 12:56:32 PM
barefootabe posted...
It's not even a Villian achivement..It's called Ultimate Battler for completing Battle Mode

This. Although its more logical to have an all villains picture showcase villains. Then again I originally thought Deathstroke was Red Tornado and middle lady was Black Canary and they were just showcasing the non mainstream heroes alongsode the villains.

Though if Killer Frost and Raven are villains that means Catwoman is a hero in this game. Unless Canary/other fem hero is in the game and just not announced or depicted.
---
Injustice: Gods Among Us Most Wanted: Black Canary, Steel, Martian Manhunter, Captain Cold, Livewire, Circe, Zatanna, Star Sapphire, Grodd & Poison Ivy
#17fredjetsonPosted 3/2/2013 1:05:14 PM
mixedlion posted...
barefootabe posted...

This. Although its more logical to have an all villains picture showcase villains. Then again I originally thought Deathstroke was Red Tornado and middle lady was Black Canary and they were just showcasing the non mainstream heroes alongsode the villains.

Though if Killer Frost and Raven are villains that means Catwoman is a hero in this game. Unless Canary/other fem hero is in the game and just not announced or depicted.

they are all villains in the pic, just like the all heroes one
Raven isnt a villain in Injustice, she's in the watchtower fighting Luthor in the story mode
#18inotenPosted 3/2/2013 1:18:35 PM
fredjetson posted...
mixedlion posted...
barefootabe posted...

Raven isnt a villain in Injustice, she's in the watchtower fighting Luthor in the story mode

I was just thinking for all we know that pic with raven could have been taken at the opening of the story. She could have switched over if her emotions take her over. like if someone is killed or she gets exposed to fear gas.
#19fredjetsonPosted 3/2/2013 1:29:25 PM
inoten posted...
fredjetson posted...
mixedlion posted...
barefootabe posted...

I was just thinking for all we know that pic with raven could have been taken at the opening of the story. She could have switched over if her emotions take her over. like if someone is killed or she gets exposed to fear gas.

that pic is from the beginning of the story but the heores achievement has all the heroes pre-story (JL members to be exact) so im sure this is all villains pre-story