Oh boy, another cash in.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Oh boy, another cash in.
3 years ago#1
Is anyone really excited for this quick money maker? >_>

Posted this on the 360 board, but curious to hear your opinion, too.
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
3 years ago#2
Damn straight I am.
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
Yuji Kaido - Sniper of Butthurt Fanboys. Kill count: 62
3 years ago#3
Dude, if you think this game is just a quick money maker then you obviously haven't been following it for very long.
3 years ago#4
Hell yeah. I going to be buying every dlc except for the zombie one.
My name is Thunder. Thunder the Demon Hunter.
3 years ago#5
I didn't realize that spending two years developing a game and an entire year marketing it qualifies as a quick money maker.
PSN: SoaD_009
3 years ago#6
This guys just a troll people, move along.
3 years ago#7
Anyone want to show me some impressive gameplay? Because what I watched a year ago just looked like a quick cash grab...
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
3 years ago#8
Is the Internet too hard of a concept for you? Are you unable to look up info and videos on your own? Anyway yes I am extremely excited for this cash grab.
Currently playing: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, DMC: Devil May Cry, The Legend of Dragoon
3 years ago#9
StrawHatLustig posted...
Is the Internet too hard of a concept for you? Are you unable to look up info and videos on your own? Anyway yes I am extremely excited for this cash grab.

yeah this i watched 30 minutes of cpu vs cpu and it was great and hype!
"No one should EVER have to justify a fake mustache"
3 years ago#10
StrawHatLustig posted...

I looked them up and they all look meh.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Oh boy, another cash in.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived