The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

injustice 2

#1bionicflmerPosted 3/16/2013 10:31:53 AM
So what do you guys think they should add, remove, change, whathaveyou for the possible sequel?
I would love to see different supers and stage transitions based on who you're fighting. Non metas shouldn't be able to survive some of those moves so I'd like to see them add some variety there. Maybe even specific supers for characters with specific weaknesses or who have history together.
I think that would warrant buying a sequel.
#2StrawHatLustigPosted 3/16/2013 10:33:28 AM
If they make a sequel it should come with the first game since I haven't played it yet.
---
Currently playing: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, DMC: Devil May Cry, The Legend of Dragoon
#3bionicflmer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 10:38:23 AM
StrawHatLustig posted...
If they make a sequel it should come with the first game since I haven't played it yet.

Well in that case I'd also like them to put a million dollars in thebox of the copy I'm going to buy
I was mostly talking about things we know are in this game that could or should be different in another game later on
#4RagnoraokPosted 3/16/2013 10:40:11 AM
bionicflmer posted...
So what do you guys think they should add, remove, change, whathaveyou for the possible sequel?
I would love to see different supers and stage transitions based on who you're fighting. Non metas shouldn't be able to survive some of those moves so I'd like to see them add some variety there. Maybe even specific supers for characters with specific weaknesses or who have history together.
I think that would warrant buying a sequel.

you basically desire the holy grail of fighting games....one where the fights are realistic and every single character interacts differently with one another. If NRS had even a fraction of the money to create, then it would have already been done. Don't expect ANY company to release a game like this unless they have money to burn.
---
Here at gamefaqs, you are either a troll, noob, or fanboy.....not like it matters, we are all losers anyways.
#5luucianoPosted 3/16/2013 10:40:21 AM
We don't even have a full roster reveal and you talk about Injustice 2
#6bionicflmer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 10:43:37 AM
Ok
Never mind
Everyone go back to discussing Raven's jaw line
#7lenmuttPosted 3/16/2013 10:48:52 AM
I feel like this will be a stand alone title
---
"No one should EVER have to justify a fake mustache"
#8Ultima78Posted 3/16/2013 10:50:29 AM
bionicflmer posted...
Ok
Never mind

Burnnnnnnnn.
#9SmashKPosted 3/16/2013 10:55:27 AM
lenmutt posted...
I feel like this will be a stand alone title

If this is a good money maker for WB, I'm sure they will green light Injustice 2.
---
NRS Fan Boy.
#10lenmuttPosted 3/16/2013 10:55:34 AM
Ultima78 posted...
bionicflmer posted...
Ok
Never mind

Burnnnnnnnn.

her jaw is beautiful :D it's just a shame how unpopular raven is atleast i'm still a fan of hers^_^
---
"No one should EVER have to justify a fake mustache"