Krypt

#1sireg89Posted 3/24/2013 12:56:28 AM
hector sanchez has confirmed that their is a mk9 type krypt in the game. i'm not sure what its call but i kno im getting everything that is within the krypt.
do you plan on completing the krypt 100 percent and what do you hope to find in the krypt as well.

me i hope to find multiple skins, art works, bonuses anything that'll make me wanna keep playing.
#2Wario_manPosted 3/24/2013 1:05:34 AM
I don't care about artwork or anything, if doing it will net me skins/characters/stages or things like that I'll do it but if it is just artwork or music I'm not interested.
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
#3sireg89(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 1:18:18 AM
Wario_man posted...
I don't care about artwork or anything, if doing it will net me skins/characters/stages or things like that I'll do it but if it is just artwork or music I'm not interested.

i do agree the whole art work and music thing is kinda lame. for one i don't listen to the mk music when i play so im sure im turning off the music for injustice. art work is ok unless i can do sumthing with it like display online as my gamer card or use them to mae my own pic like call of duty unless i misinterpreted the whole gamer card idea that they pitched
#4LordRattergunPosted 3/24/2013 1:46:11 AM
Yes, there is in fact a Kryptonian in this game.

Maybe a second one with DLC.
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg
#5GreatTroySenseiPosted 3/24/2013 3:08:39 AM
Hopefully no stick figure move storyboards this time. Those sucked.
---
These are like, third dimension glasses, you know? They don't really work, though because I feel like I'm still seeing stuff in whatever dimension we live in.
#6BeardedXBatmanPosted 3/24/2013 3:19:13 AM
As a big fan of dc comics, I'm looking forward to artwork. Music I could do without. But I'm sure there will be characters and costumes to unlock. I'd like to see the little krypt goblin from my return as a cameo, even though he'd be really out of place.
---
XB Gamertag - BeardedXBatman
PSN ID - BeardedXBatman
#7evilmolesPosted 3/24/2013 3:48:13 AM
Hector did say you could unlock alternate costumes in this but I don't think we will unlock characters.
#8sireg89(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 6:05:34 PM
evilmoles posted...
Hector did say you could unlock alternate costumes in this but I don't think we will unlock characters.

yea he actually said today that all the characters will be available upon purchase jus alot of other content. but i was hoping for secret characters
#9dabigz06Posted 3/24/2013 6:15:05 PM
IDK why but this and somethings are making me lean on buying the game right away instead of waiting for a Komplete edition
---
"TC, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you"
#10RAYZ7RPosted 3/24/2013 6:18:16 PM
Unlocking comic books would be cool...