I am SICK of you Batfans

#1PKNintendoPosted 3/28/2013 5:23:44 PM
You get 6 characters while Flash gets one
You get 6 stages while Flash gets none
You act entitled to these things like you deservethem.
You're going to beat Flash in the battle arena even though Flash would win
Batman and Joker are two of the biggest characters in the story while Flash is reduced to a goon for Superman
Batman gets 100 different alts while Flash gets nothing compared to him

And you guys dare act like you deserve any of it? Like Flash isn't the more powerful/interesting character? Oh my god, I hate you Batfreaks. All over the injustice FB page like roaches, spouting BS about how your character would win. Those people are human garbage, I bet they don't even read comics or know who Captain Cold is (seriously, that ***** Frost over him!?).

I am so done with Batfans. God! I am sick of Batman! Anyone else get where I'm coming from?
---
I'm back in the... GAME!
#2TehMojodogsPosted 3/28/2013 5:25:44 PM
I get sick of you people complaining about Batman simply because he's popular and projecting some bizarre hatred at some strawman argument of a "fanbase" that so far hasn't done much other than voice the opinion that yes Batman can win. Not that he is guaranteed to do so.
---
Atheism turns out to be too simple. If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning -C.S. Lewis
#3wcwwolfPosted 3/28/2013 5:26:01 PM
Batman rules
---
xbox live - wcwwolf
Pantera to Rock Band!!
#4ColonelChikenPosted 3/28/2013 5:27:46 PM
Needs more rhymes TC.
#5Queen_of_Lazy89Posted 3/28/2013 5:30:41 PM
While your post came off as whiny TC I can at least agree with you that Batfans suck. Batman is a fine character on his own but his fans are amongst the absolute worst.
---
...Ok, lets put it this way.
Dracula is vampire Jesus. ~red255
#6MetalOcelotPosted 3/28/2013 5:31:08 PM
wow someone's mad lol

Flash is awesome too probably my second favourite character after Bats....and maybe Black Adam
#7ichigohollowXPosted 3/28/2013 5:31:41 PM
Batman is prone to nothing but casuals. I ask random ppl at school. "Who's your favorite hero'? Batman! "Why?" Bc he has no super powers and he's cool. "Why not superman"? Bc he's overpowered. Yea a majority of the bat fanbase is nothing but casuals who haven't even picked up a damn comic in their life. All they see is a movie and gaa over him.
---
Nobody can survive without God. God knows our pain, our feelings, our wants and needs. However us humans have to realize, nothing God does is an instance.
#8Sony_7Posted 3/28/2013 5:31:44 PM
Stay free Flash fans.
---
http://www.gamesprays.com/images/icons/tf2%20demoman%20spray_icon301.jpg
Wario Ware DIY FC: 1978-2715-3849
#9PKNintendo(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 5:32:43 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10WeAllAsked4ThisPosted 3/28/2013 5:33:44 PM
TC, if you want to stir up trouble I recommend mentioning ethnicity somewhere, or making a vs thread that includes a DC character vs an anime character. Those topics always reach 100+ posts.

Make a thread about how Batman should be played by a black actor in the next Batman movie, and there should be a scene where he loses a fight to Goku.
---
http://i.minus.com/icT32CunKMiZu.gif
http://i.minus.com/iolofTBhyw6bQ.gif