So there's actually still people...

#1TheNardDogPosted 4/1/2013 11:06:37 PM
Who try to justify mistakes like Harley Quinn? Don't worry, I complain about all the problems.
Passing the time until demo.
You can try with Poison Ivy, Bane, whoever you want.
But if you actually try to justify Harley making it in over characters like Manhunter, you're an in denial batfan.
You can like the character, go ahead, but saying she was a good choice is just awful. She was worse than Manhunter when you take fan service, gameplay, story and common sense into play.

Oh, I've heard people say "she's important in the story and it makes it easier". For those of you who don't know, that's not how they write stories in fighting games. They form a story around the characters. That's why we have a somewhat butchered version of Kingdom Come where Batman gets so much focus they don't understand Superman's morality. Also, what? Having 2 characters that are related don't make them easier to animate or something. I don't understand where they get this idea.

Oh, and there's 6 Batman levels but we can't go to Oa. That's fantastic.

I like some of the game, but it does have problems. Anyone who denies that is crazy. The demo tomorrow will be deciding if I actually buy it.
---
Sullivan is a dirty old man.
PSN: UltraMan321
#2TheNardDog(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 11:08:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3yuna359Posted 4/1/2013 11:18:06 PM
Trying too hard....
#4Nerwrax15Posted 4/1/2013 11:19:29 PM
My biggest beef currently is the Wayne Manor stages. Why? Why one in the day and one at night? At, at, at night...........I didn't see a difference. Anyone?
---
NaughtyGhost, my fav person on gamefaqs. Props+forever=http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv335/NaughtyGhostGuy/may.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nerwrax15
#5TheNardDog(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 11:19:36 PM
yuna359 posted...
Trying too hard....

I'm trying exactly the amount I should be trying.
Which is like a 6 on the angry scale, 0 being not angry at all and 10 being quite angry. That may vary over time.
---
#6DoukouPosted 4/1/2013 11:19:55 PM
I think Quinn was a bad choice also but no need to make a topic about it.
---
Don't read this sig.
#7TheNardDog(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 11:20:54 PM
Nerwrax15 posted...
My biggest beef currently is the Wayne Manor stages. Why? Why one in the day and one at night? At, at, at night...........I didn't see a difference. Anyone?

One of them is the same level at night? Well damn it. I didn't know that. Now it's worse.

Unless you can bust in and Alfred is banging Granny Goodness or something then I will not be entertained.
---
#8TheNardDog(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 11:21:11 PM
Doukou posted...
I think Quinn was a bad choice also but no need to make a topic about it.

This topic was about many things.
---
#9ShotgunHeroPosted 4/1/2013 11:24:51 PM
So your voicing your opinion, that's fine. I'd prefer if you weren't talking gout your ***. Your talking as though everything you say is fact. Harley is here Killer Frost, is here. It's NRS's decision. They can choose whom ever they wish to be in game. Sure there's fan service in there, but who's to say the character's chosen will not play a crucial role in the story.

Your opinion is fine, you have the right to that, but you should at least try coming off a little more respectful in what you say. I know it's the internet, but by god this is getting annoying.

Plus hasn't there already been like 500 complaint topics, go to one of those.
#10TheNardDog(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 11:27:30 PM
ShotgunHero posted...
So your voicing your opinion, that's fine. I'd prefer if you weren't talking gout your ***. Your talking as though everything you say is fact. Harley is here Killer Frost, is here. It's NRS's decision. They can choose whom ever they wish to be in game. Sure there's fan service in there, but who's to say the character's chosen will not play a crucial role in the story.

Your opinion is fine, you have the right to that, but you should at least try coming off a little more respectful in what you say. I know it's the internet, but by god this is getting annoying.

Plus hasn't there already been like 500 complaint topics, go to one of those.

I think I'm at the right level of respect. I mean they wouldn't care what I say anyway.
Then you wouldn't care if there were a lot of topics complimenting the game. The board is for discussing it. Good or bad.

Then yeah, it doesn't matter if they fit into the story. the story is built around the characters. So if they add better characters, we will have a story as good if not better.
---