Yep...Wonder Woman is still UGLY AS HELL

#1Storm ChamberPosted 4/2/2013 6:31:23 AM
Thats the true injustice tbh
---
"We will not solve our problems by announcing them to the general public. We only speed ourselves on our way to the gallows." - Dr. Harlan Fontaine
#2Yuji KaidoPosted 4/2/2013 6:34:14 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3vilsevallePosted 4/2/2013 6:37:46 AM(edited)
After I saw Raven, WW became foxy as hell
#4StrawHatLustigPosted 4/2/2013 6:39:21 AM
Ok
---
Currently playing: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, DMC: Devil May Cry, The Legend of Dragoon
#5Storm Chamber(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 6:39:33 AM
vilsevalle posted...
After I saw Raven, WW became foxy as hell

Yikes.
---
"We will not solve our problems by announcing them to the general public. We only speed ourselves on our way to the gallows." - Dr. Harlan Fontaine
#6ichigohollowXPosted 4/2/2013 6:43:28 AM(edited)
TC be quiet and stop complaining. If u think you can design better, go ahead and do it. She looks fine and if u had any sense in the matter, u would know that NRS never was good at making female faces. And compared to mk9, they did a lot better on female faces. So stop trolling.
---
Nobody can survive without God. God knows our pain, our feelings, our wants and needs. However us humans have to realize, nothing God does is an instance.
#7Irishgamer01Posted 4/2/2013 6:43:21 AM
Careful, TP, the mods could delete your post for discrimination to women or being sexist. Yesterday I did an April's Fools post about Supergirl appearing in the game and they deleted my post, accusing me of "trolling" even though it stated in the post that it was an April's Fools joke!

As for Wonder Woman looking like the rear of a bus, I couldn't care less as long as the game is some bit enjoyable. And anyway, any decent, caring guy knows that it's what's inside a woman that counts and not outside i.e. their personality, sense of humour etc.
---
IG01
#8Storm Chamber(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 6:45:43 AM
ichigohollowX posted...
TC be quiet and stop complaining. If u think you can design better, go ahead and do it.

boi stop

Irishgamer01 posted...
Careful, TP, the mods could delete your post for discrimination to women or being sexist. Yesterday I did an April's Fools post about Supergirl appearing in the game and they deleted my post, accusing me of "trolling" even though it stated in the post that it was an April's Fools joke!

Please. Feminists should be up in arms at how terrible WW is represented.

I mean....WOOF.
---
#9ichigohollowXPosted 4/2/2013 6:49:58 AM(edited)
Storm Chamber posted...
ichigohollowX posted...
TC be quiet and stop complaining. If u think you can design better, go ahead and do it.

boi stop

Irishgamer01 posted...

I mean....WOOF.

I know you are a troll who lives in a basement, and has nothing better to do than judge female computer programs. But seriously, these topics are getting old. And btw " its boy" not boi. Learn to spell.
---
Nobody can survive without God. God knows our pain, our feelings, our wants and needs. However us humans have to realize, nothing God does is an instance.
#10Storm Chamber(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 6:49:34 AM
ichigohollowX posted...
Storm Chamber posted...
ichigohollowX posted...

boi stop

Irishgamer01 posted...

I mean....WOOF.

I know you are a troll who lives in a basement, and has nothing better to do than judge female computer programs. But seriously, these topics are getting up. And btw " its boy" not boi. Learn to spell.

boi move
---