1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Played the demo my god it sucks

User Info: squirrel_boy

squirrel_boy
3 years ago#31
OmegaPillow posted...
sonicteam2k1 posted...
my complaint is the modifier for the ex moves. it's RT/R2. It's like this game wasn't designed for an arcade stick at all. Hope you can move that in the final build. still having that as a modifier is really bad.

I hope the final trailer is not in the final built also, ill hate to finish arcade ladder to have a dumb unskipable trailer at end

because tons of full games have trailers for themselves at the end. Seriously though are you joking? cuz i laughed

User Info: Virtue777

Virtue777
3 years ago#32
vashtricham posted...
Quote:SSJGrimReaper posted...
OmegaPillow topic.
Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382

User Info: Scarecrow1711

Scarecrow1711
3 years ago#33
Demo sucks? F***ing demo sucks? You suck
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NX_vcjZmQ9w

User Info: keyblade_lord

keyblade_lord
3 years ago#34
AnatomyHorror posted...
Welcome to most fighters.
OBJECTION! This Topic Clearly Sucks!
PSN, Steam, Gamertag and Nintendo Net ID: Joseponypants

User Info: hhjghbhghnmh

hhjghbhghnmh
3 years ago#35
OmegaPillow posted...
No block button? It takes less skill holding back, you have to transition your **INDEX**to block, then back to face buttons that's skill. Not holding back. The animations are full and slow and why can't I mash buttons? It just dashes , what a crap selection of characters other then Wonder Woman , I would've choosing superman and death stroke

Read that second sentence again. How could this guy possibly be serious? This is by far the least subtle troll attempt I've ever seen.
Barrel!

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
3 years ago#36
and right now it seems there is no way to do a super without pressing L2+R2. if you're using an arcade stick it's kinda bizarre
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own

User Info: Scion_Machina

Scion_Machina
3 years ago#37
This entire topic is garbage and a lame attempt at April Fool's a day too late. Good day folks.
Let this be a lesson kids. When debating,solve your disagreements not with words but by screaming,"I am a man!!!!" and punching them in the gut.

User Info: dafreestyleking

dafreestyleking
3 years ago#38
sonicteam2k1 posted...
my complaint is the modifier for the ex moves. it's RT/R2. It's like this game wasn't designed for an arcade stick at all. Hope you can move that in the final build. still having that as a modifier is really bad.

Ouch, hopefully every button can be configured like a pc game, if not...bad news for stick owners. I'm looking at my fightstick as I typed this, and unless you're Dhalsim, your average person is gonna tear a ligament in their hand trying to do ex moves lol.
Madden 13...sigh I am disappointment.

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
3 years ago#39
dafreestyleking posted...
sonicteam2k1 posted...

Ouch, hopefully every button can be configured like a pc game, if not...bad news for stick owners. I'm looking at my fightstick as I typed this, and unless you're Dhalsim, your average person is gonna tear a ligament in their hand trying to do ex moves lol.

you can press LMH for EX moves but supers you have to press L2+R2 and if you can change that, this is bad for stick owners. It may even make me consider not getting the game if that's the case. I don't think NRS would do that though, but they;ve pulled bonehead moves in the past.
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own

User Info: shadowsofdawn

shadowsofdawn
3 years ago#40
TehMojodogs posted...
Spiritlittle posted...
Obvious troll attempt.
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Played the demo my god it sucks

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived