alright, played the demo....questions

#1CrimsonGear80Posted 4/2/2013 6:11:15 PM
1. Blocking is only done by holding back? There is no block button?

2. The super meter down there, what does it regulate besides super moves?

3. Character powers....in there a meter for this? I noticed I couldn't keep using them so there must be a cool down system.

4. Clashes.....how you do them?

Thank you guys in advance for responses.
---
Glad DmC shipped a million copies and was a success. Supporting risk-takers and change is how the industry grows.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#2KeJo6Posted 4/2/2013 6:12:51 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...

3. Character powers....in there a meter for this? I noticed I couldn't keep using them so there must be a cool down system.

Yes @ back to block

Regulate's super moves and enhanced specials

there is a cool down for most traits it seems, not counting stances

foward and R2 when you're about to get hit during the second round
---
Do not delude yourself, wretched fool!
PSN: KeJo13
#3TaizukuPosted 4/2/2013 6:12:54 PM
1. No block button. Holding back.

2. EX moves, clashing, alpha counter, bounce cancel

3. The meter for those are next to the EX meter.

4. Haven't tried.
---
They don't have Tuesday in Outworld, Shao Khan banned it, they simply have 2 Mondays so that Outworld residents can be twice as miserable about going to work.
#4carnage1770Posted 4/2/2013 6:15:12 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...

1 yes
2 Used for move enhance, wager, and stage transactions
3 Yeah it's the logo beside the meter bar
4 Back and B while in a combo I believe, or whatever the equivalentfor ps3 is
#5CrimsonGear80(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 6:15:42 PM
OK, so Ex moves work the same way as in MK? What is alpha countering and bounce canceling? and clashes will only work in the second round regardless of who lost the first?
---
Glad DmC shipped a million copies and was a success. Supporting risk-takers and change is how the industry grows.
#6CrimsonGear80(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 6:16:40 PM
oh, and how does the wagering work? I'm guessing you press the button depending on how much of your meter you want to bet, but how is the winner determined?
---
#7TaizukuPosted 4/2/2013 6:17:23 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
OK, so Ex moves work the same way as in MK? What is alpha countering and bounce canceling? and clashes will only work in the second round regardless of who lost the first?

Alpha countering is like a pushblock. I think you can do it in this, dunno how. Bounce cancelling is when you cancel a combo into a stage transition. FF R2 in the middle of a combo I believe.
---
They don't have Tuesday in Outworld, Shao Khan banned it, they simply have 2 Mondays so that Outworld residents can be twice as miserable about going to work.
#8luckycow5Posted 4/2/2013 6:18:33 PM
1. No block button. Just hold back to block, similar to any Capcom fighting game.

2. Super meter is used to enhance moves, perform bush blocks (costs 1 meter, push r trigger when you are blocking to push the enemy away from you), perform your super move (LT + RT) and in the wager system.

3. There is a very small meter that is down next to you meter. Batman's will fill up three times (for each of the batarangs) Wonder Woman does not have a meter beacuse it is a stance change, and Lex just has one meter.

4. After you have lost one of your life bars you can perform a clash. A yellow indicator will appear between your lifebar and character name. You can only initiate a clash when you are being hit by your opponent (simmilar to a breaker in MK). While being hit you hit towards your opponent, left trigger, right trigger and B

F+LT+RT+B

Hope this helps!
#9rswsc0407Posted 4/2/2013 6:21:45 PM
The couple things I'm wondering how to do are interacting with the background, and how to do the multi-tiered level stuff.
---
Red Sox World Series Champions 2004 & 2007= My ID. PSN ID- rswsc0407
#10TaizukuPosted 4/2/2013 6:24:09 PM(edited)
luckycow5 posted...

F+LT+RT+B

Hope this helps!

Forward, Left trigger, Right trigger, and Back?

Oh it's circle.
---