alright, played the demo....questions

#21CrimsonGear80(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 7:34:02 PM
you can add armor to it

could you explain that?
---
Glad DmC shipped a million copies and was a success. Supporting risk-takers and change is how the industry grows.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#22TaizukuPosted 4/2/2013 7:35:01 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
Taizuku posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
Alright, thanks for the answers so far. I hear about the environment interactions but i also performed something on lex Luther that cause him to get hit by a subway train. there a specific way to do that or is that just another environment thing?

That's a stage transition. It's Back and X or Back and A on Xbox.

Do you have to be in a certain spot for that to happen?

Have to be near the edge of the screen.
---
They don't have Tuesday in Outworld, Shao Khan banned it, they simply have 2 Mondays so that Outworld residents can be twice as miserable about going to work.
#23luckycow5Posted 4/2/2013 7:35:49 PM
when you add armor to something it means it can take a hit and still come out. I'm sure you've noticed that if you try to do a move but your opponent hits you with a quicker move, yours will stop? If you add armor to it you can be hit once and the move will still come out. That is what Lex Luthers trait does. It makes it so that you can perform his moves uninterrupted. does that make sense?
#24CrimsonGear80(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 7:43:43 PM
^So it's only a Lex Luthor thing, cause I haven't played as him yet.
---
Glad DmC shipped a million copies and was a success. Supporting risk-takers and change is how the industry grows.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#25luckycow5Posted 4/2/2013 8:03:02 PM
In the demo the only playable character that can add armor to every move is Lex yeah.

But any character can add armor to their back+x move

You just have to hold the input down (back x) and then hit R2.

It costs 1 meter and when you do it your character will flash a little.

give it a try and let me know if you figure it out