Nightwing

Catwoman

Cyborg

Flash

Green Lantern

Sinestro

are all in the Regime..
#2Sony_7Posted 4/3/2013 11:48:45 AM
Hahaha I knew Catwoman would betray Bruce.
---
http://www.gamesprays.com/images/icons/tf2%20demoman%20spray_icon301.jpg
Wario Ware DIY FC: 1978-2715-3849
#3Thunder097Posted 4/3/2013 11:49:00 AM
RaidenHero posted...
From this we can confirm:

Green Arrow

Deathstroke

Harley Quinn

Lex Luthor

Are all in the Insurgency

Bane

Solmon Grundy

Nightwing

Catwoman

Cyborg

Flash

Green Lantern

Sinestro

are all in the Regime..

Interested. I never taught GL and Sinestro will be on the same side. I think the Flash will switch sides because he sounded confused on which side to join in the story trailer.
---
My name is Thunder. Thunder the Demon Hunter.
#4zeljoPosted 4/3/2013 11:49:56 AM
Also possible ending spoilers there is a costume for superman called "prison" unlocked by finishing the story
---
...Isn't that right Zach?
#5Thunder097Posted 4/3/2013 11:49:57 AM
Sony_7 posted...
Hahaha I knew Catwoman would betray Bruce.

Maybe she just wanted Dick.
---
My name is Thunder. Thunder the Demon Hunter.
#6RahmtheMinotaurPosted 4/3/2013 11:50:52 AM
It's obvious now that in the beginning the insurgency is completely outgunned, but over time Batman converts regime members to his side.
---
PSN: RahmXIII
#7RaidenHero(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 11:50:54 AM
zeljo posted...
Also possible ending spoilers there is a costume for superman called "prison" unlocked by finishing the story

Hmm..intresting..
#8WeAllAsked4ThisPosted 4/3/2013 11:52:29 AM
Dammit, I made a thread about this, but I didn't see this one was already made. Oh well, I'll just copy and paste what I posted over there

WeAllAsked4This posted...
It seems like at some point in the story Nightwing and Cyborg will switch sides and leave the Insurgency to join the Regime. I wonder what could have happened to spark that, although I have two theories.

1.) I remember hearing in an article somewhere that some of the other Titans will make an appearance in the story mode at some point. I think it's possible that somewhere in story mode some great tragedy happens to a close friend of theirs', like Beast Boy or Starfire, and it causes Nightwing and Cyborg (and maybe even Raven) to join the Regime to take a harder stance on the villains/criminals that killed their allies.

2.) I think it might also be possible that Batman gets very desperate to defeat Superman's Regime to the point of accepting the aid of villains. So maybe Batman allies himself with Deahtstroke and when the rest of the Titans find out they are outraged that Batman would do such a thing, and decide to leave the Insurgency because of it.

What do you think?

---
http://i.minus.com/icT32CunKMiZu.gif
http://i.minus.com/iolofTBhyw6bQ.gif
#9Airborne_GnorcPosted 4/3/2013 11:52:31 AM
I really can't see Flash in the Regime, he has to be a double agent or something for Batman.
---
Formerly Z911
#10GreenMage7Posted 4/3/2013 11:54:58 AM
Airborne_Gnorc posted...
I really can't see Flash in the Regime, he has to be a double agent or something for Batman.

Flash is the classic "believes in the ideal until things go horribly wrong and switches sides" character in this story. This pretty much applies to Aquaman as well but it's difficult for regular joes to relate to an underwater prince/king/god or whatever Aquaman is in the Injustice storyline.